• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your favorite TV show?

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Merkuri said:
I thought SG-1 was canceled. I remembered hearing jokes that Ben Browder and Claudia Black were cursed becasue their shows kept getting canceled (Farscape, then SG-1 the season after they joined).

The final 10(?) episodes of SG-1 will play on SciFi starting in April.

dmchucky

First Post
Without a doubt the greatest show of all time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Followed closely by: Doctor Who (old), Angel, Deadwood, Firefly, The X-Files, Millenium, Miracles, Brimstone and American Gothic.

Current Fave: Supernatural

Followed closely by: Bones, Smallville, Heroes, Jericho, Lost, Doctor Who (new), Survivor (guilty pleasure), Stargate SG-1 (RIP) and Stargate:Atlantis

bodhi

First Post
Doh, I forgot to list Good Eats. Although it's not so much a "can't miss" as "I like watching even though it's the seventh time I've seen this episode".

LightPhoenix

First Post
My favorite show ever would probably be The Tick, but I don't really like to focus on something being my favorite or not. My tastes change... I went on a huge anti-sitcom bent a few years ago, and just recently started getting into Scrubs, which I now love. I would suppose any show that I would, given excess money and availability, buy on DVD would probably qualify on my list of favorites.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Considering that I only watch three shows per week [BSG, Heroes, and Dresden Files], I'm gonna say that Heroes is my favorite, followed very shortly by the Dresden Files.

Templetroll

Explorer
My favorite channel is Fox News, fav show is O'Reilly Factor. :D

Other shows - Heroes, Doctor Who, CSI, Midsomer Murders

Next favorite channel Food Network, fav shows 30 minute meals, Unwrapped and anything by Alton Brown.

bodhi

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
My favorite show ever would probably be The Tick,
Ack! How could I forget the TICK? (Err, animated, not the live-action.)

And he says, "I don't like the cut of your jib.".

And I says, "IT'S THE ONLY JIB I GOT, BABY!" AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Remove ads