City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin chuckles softly as he gazes at Triton. "Compainons make time go by faster and with more enjoyment from my experience. I can only imagine the wonderful times you two have spent together on the road."

KriticalFailure

First Post
Laughing once more Munchin shrugs his sholders "I have no idea, perhaps I will be making new friends. Its not the ideal job for me, but I feel I need to strech my legs a bit."

KriticalFailure

First Post
Bowing to the katara Munchin tries once more to coax his friend into going with him, "I feel that my luck would increase with the pressence of a friend"

LogicsFate

First Post
Your not getting out on that again? Mearran smiles I may not know why I'm here, but I do know it's not to kill bugs. Mearran leans in and says very quietly. [sblock=Whispers for Munchin]I have a hunch that your dwarven friend will be joining you. I'm not sure what his name is but I'm guessing it's on that list. I was serious when I said I would not work with him. [/sblock]

Sirhahn

First Post
B4cchus said:
After answering the Elf, Hans turns to Landers "Great! Just sign up on that poster there."

Landers, marks on the notice....Landers Silver, Priest of Halina and then finds a table along the back wall to watch the other bar patrons.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Sitting back, Munchin digests this new bit of information. After a few moments he replies "Well, then perhaps I might get to know him to better understand him. I shall look upon this as a challange that I must overcome to become a better person. Perhaps we have misunderstood him and he has a reason for the way he is, perhaps not. Either way, I believe in the good of people and in second chances. If I did not, then my personal quest would be irrelevent and pointless."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads