City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin laughs all the louder after the Katara's comment. After calming down a bit he says, "I can agree with you on that one, no more angry dwarfs for me either. Though some excitement would be welcome indeed."

LogicsFate

First Post
So many people, yet not that many signed up. After you leave looks like I'll have to find someone else to talk to. Mearran looks about. Don't see any others that would be big talkers. I might have to take my own leave.

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Hmmm, I see what you mean. There are quite a few people here, but not many who seem very talkative. I am sorry to be leaving you. Your help will not be forgotten." Munchin says as he bows to Mearran. "Hopefully the Red Dragon will pick up with activity after I leave, so that you may be entertained."

LogicsFate

First Post
Well then. Mearran hops to the floor. I'll take my leave. He wistles for Triton, who comes. I wish you well in you travels Munchin. The wait only hurts till it over. And with that the Katara goes to make his exit.

[sblock=OoC Kritical] Grats on 100 posts by the way. I took that opportunity to get a saying for my sig, and a Avatar. Are you going to do anything to celebrate? :lol: [/sblock]

Wik

First Post
The door kicks open, and a three-foot tall halfling woman enters, with a sunburned face and long red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She has to jump to throw a few coins on Joe's table, and is a bit surprised when Joe pushes the coins back. Shrugging, she grabs her mug (with two hands), and finds a nearby table.

When Joe makes his way to her table, he whispers softly. She nods her head, and then says loudly "I have to say my name? Well, it's Possum. That good?"

When Joe nods in agreement, she climbs up into her chair, and takes a few sips from her ale. Every sip, she scrunches her nose. She keeps casting glances about the room, discreetly watching everyone around her, mostly out of an almost cat-like sense of curiousity.

Amaury

First Post
OOC: Ximix, you didn't see my post?

Jallembo overhears a comment about time to sign for some job.. He looks around and notices
a poster that he had not seen initially.
hum.. Mining Company.. vermins? I know these, eh eh.. hum, not sure they the same variety
though.. hum, why not.. I'll probably spend my hard-earned money too quickly if I remain idle
in this town... right, where do I sign..?
Oh, Ximix has joined the party! Should be fun!
thinks the young man.

He starts writing his name down the list then stops thoughtful: hum.. talents?.. How should
I define mine.. Scout is not bad but...

He then write by his name with a big grin on his face: 'Jallembo, scout and jack-of-all-trades'.

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo nods back at the man who raised his mug. He wonders who the other names may be and hopes they'll be good company. At least he knew one and could trust him. Saithnar's self-description worried him a bit. He didn't like these folks with mind reading abilities.. Keeping his privacy was hard enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads