Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Master. There is distressing news. We have found most intriquing weapons that should be brought before the council at once The sense of hurry in Lorem's voice is very unusual for the usually calm Neti.

possum

First Post
Yes, Lorem," Master Thy'Wen replies to the worried Neti. "I've heard the initial reports. Most intriguing... That is why I sent for Master Tokare from Dantooine."

Rhun

First Post
Anariel thinks for a moment before speaking. "Combines with the fact that our foe was trained in the Dark Side of the Force, this is certainly distressing. Our enemy's training and the tainted weapons must be connected. But how?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua gives the proper respect to the two masters when they approach but since everyone else beat him to the punch he has little else to say. "The swords are in the ship, we left them hidden and secured so that they couldn't get a hold of them if they somehow escaped." He glances at the conspicuously silent Marissa. "Oh, um Master, this is Marissa Tohmas."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC: Just a note Possum. The about 1k limit on posts per thread is still on so you should start a new thread as soon as possible.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"That, Anariel," Master Thy'Wen states, "is of great concern to myself and other Masters."

He turns to Marissa. "It is also good to have another pupil to train," he says. "Even better to see one who has seen the dark side and turned away from it. Not many have done so, I'm afraid.

"I have news for the majority of you,"
Master Thy'Wen says after he greets his newest pupil.

To be continued in the next thread.

Thread Up!

Last edited:

Remove ads