[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Well, some bad guy just critter, so...we're scrapped?

"Unlock me, then," Jor says to C4.

As his star fighter unlocks from the ship, he feels it float free. He'd like to be in position before their tail gets to them.

OOC: Can he try to use Move Object to maneuver his ship a bit, just to get it away from the main ship and oriented towards the approaching one? This way, his engines don't show up on sensors...

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna sighs as she jumps on the comms. "Yeah, standby whilst we confirm your threat. You could be bluffing after all and if I were to fall for a bluff like that, I'd blow MYSELF up....

We'll be in the open when we go to inspect the location, weapons will not be drawn, though we will be scanning for the device.

I'm sure whoever is guarding the bomb is perfectly capable of holding us back from this supposed device long enough that you could detonate it, so this shouldn't be an issue for you. Confirmation is all we require."

With that, Jihahna stands at the door ready to open it once she gets the ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela spoke into the intercom. "Destroying the ship is a worst case scenario for you as well as us. Let us send a negotiator to speak with you, unarmed. You can maintain your control, we'll simply be discussing terms."

Persuasion [roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
No one replies to either Kacela or Jihahna as the ship remains silent...

Outside the Outlaw Gambit in the blackness of space, C4 unlocks the magnetic locks holding the Liberator starfighter to the outside of the hull. Jor then pushes off with the Force to move the ship back and away from the freighter to get a clearer view of the approaching transport. It is still too far off to see with the naked eye, but the starfighters passive sensors are still tracking its approach. The ship does not seem to be in a hurry to get here...

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The Gand whispers into her wristcom: warble-clicketty whirr hum clack "U7-C4, hard roll to the right please."

OOC: hoping to force the perp to make a sound or crash into something?

Sezarious

Explorer
As she opens the door, Jihahna falls through, landing flat on her buttocks just as she continues on the comms; "Ok, I'm going through now. Still waiting on you for a res- (THUD!!) OUCH! Sonofa-"

She turns off the comms before continuing muttering to herself. She reprimands herself for being caught off guard despite hearing the Gand's instruction through the comms.

OOC:

Athletics Roll

_: 1D20+5 = [4]+5 = 9

Haha, fail.

Remove ads