RGA1 - Daylight Robbery (Salix? Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
*Martin checks on Paladin.*

OOC: I would really prefer if he did not do this. The group in Leeds are about 3h behind Paladin's time line. So Martin et al interrupt Paladin while he is having lunch with Ms Green, either that results in a complete rewrite or we know OOC what is going to happen but IC it is still in the future.

Yes the group can easily avoid the particular bridge that the tail are waiting on with the information Martin has.

[Sblock=On roundabouts]
Alternatively you can take the view that roundabouts are an amazing invention removing the need for the evil that is the cloverleaf, and greatly reducing the need for stop lights hence easing traffic flow.
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If he's still in lunch, Martin won't interrupt him, so it works either way. If we can avoid that particular bridge, does that also mean we know which bridge it is? That could be useful.)

"I'm not sure what to do next, Sarge. If I can figure out what bridge it is, maybe we could sneak up on them and capture one of them."

rgordona

Explorer
OOC - Well he could certainly get it to within a reasonable sizeed geographic area now and probably identify the exact bridge given suitable mapping.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Cool beans. Don't we have some kind of techie/gadgeteer on the team who could help with some maps? I forget who we have now. If not, we can always find a coffee shop with wireless or something like that and use Google Maps satellite view)

Velmont

First Post
"Migth a good idea to make sure they are from the government. In that case, we should just head back teh same way we came and offer them a chance to tail us. Once they have done so, we stop, make sure there car doesn't work aagin and just go and have a small chat with them. that way, it would be more polite, no?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think that's too risky. Last time we tried that they got away, and they might run instead of tailing us this time, especially if they're the bad guys. We could actually do both. Figure out where they are and get Clay to melt down like he does and sneak aboard their car. Then we use our car as bait in your plan. Either way, we have a stowaway on their car, so that's our trump card. How does that sound?"

Remove ads