RGA1 - Daylight Robbery (Salix? Judging)

Salix

First Post
OOC: Actually- Sidekick is a ranked feat on page 64 of the core manual. It would take 27 power points to get a PL8 Sidekick.

rgordona

Explorer
Magus quickly locates the morning's tail. They appear to have fixed their car and are now parked on a bridge over the motorway. The man is outside the car stomping around and occasionally looking down at the cars passing below. The woman is sitting in the passenger seat with the door open and looks somewhat bored. Occasionally the two exchange words as they pass but nothing of consequence.

[sblock=ooc]I certainly don't see the PL8 characters as any less Heros than the PL10s. They are all PCs. And perhaps to raise spirits I don't think that the adventure will be significantly more difficult for PL8. (I will modify where appropriate to take account of it)

I think BoP is nearly over and will probably try recruiting when it ends.

[sblock=Hint/Memory Jogger]
msg31 said:
There has been some suspicion in the past that the shop might be a front for illegal activity, money laundering or smuggling most likely, but nothing concrete.
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"In that case, maybe the shop was really a front for money laundering. That could explain how some information could reach criminal ears. That could also mean Akbar is in this all the way. It would worth to see who is the true owner of this business, learn who control it." suggests Sergeant.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Our tails from this morning are just watching cars pass by as if waiting for something. Do you think the necklace we saw back at the store could be a fake and the real one is already in a vehicle, perhaps already stolen? That could be a clever way to pull off a robbery, you know, having it be already stolen but the detectives don't know that yet. Other than the fact that they're watching from a bridge over a motorway, I can't see any other clues from their current location. Let's check on King Arthur--he's taking forever."

*Martin checks on Paladin.*

Velmont

First Post
"Maybe, but I would rather think it is the good one as he has not yet finish to work on it." answers Sergeant. "And these guys who were follwoing us must be waiting for us to pass back there. We should take another road to not come there."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I...can't tell these British roads apart. There are so many roundabouts here, it makes my head spin even if I try not to focus on the fact that traffic is moving backwards. Sorry. But if I see that bridge from afar, I've memorised the details and I'll be able to tell us to avoid it at that point. Of course, by then they might see me."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm not actually sure if there were roundabouts in the Scry--that was just a bit of flavour based on being an actual American riding in England)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah yes--you must have misunderstood what I meant by a roundabout. A roundabout is this devilish little circle where cars circle around and then stop when they have rotated a sufficient amount)

Remove ads