Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggthegob

First Post
Mellubb said:
Links is stunned and the words echo inside his metal and wooden head. "So anything that is created with a spirit not born of flesh lives an unwanted existence. I suppose it would be justice then to destroy all such creatures." Links voice raises and unrest grows as he turns again to face the conversation. After all some such creatures are no longer useful some may say, having no purpose after being built for a war no longer being fought on the a battlefield!!
" That would depend. I do not know how warforged are made, but it seems that since your existence is not characterized by agony that perhaps your spirit prefers its current residence.

LogicsFate

First Post
Kaodi said:
" The weak will always taunt the strong, man of metal, for they fear being powerless, " says the stranger, face twisted into a bitter smile. " But pay them no heed. Only strength matters, and no matter your method of birth, if you are strong, then all things may be yours."

The shifter nods at the strangers assesment, and takes anouther mouthful of fish.

Solange

First Post
Moggthegob said:
He then looks at Koh'tara" And would you allow these spirits forcibly recalled to live out an unwanted existence. Certainly the best thing to do is to free those trapped spirits by destroying thier unwanted host."
"A careful guide sends those spirits who are unwillingly summoned and controlled back to a state of peacefull rest."
Mellubb said:
Links is stunned and the words echo inside his metal and wooden head. "So anything that is created with a spirit not born of flesh lives an unwanted existence. I suppose it would be justice then to destroy all such creatures." Links voice raises and unrest grows as he turns again to face the conversation. After all some such creatures are no longer useful some may say, having no purpose after being built for a war no longer being fought on the a battlefield!!
"The 'forged draw their spirit from the bone and flesh of those that created them, not much different than those who are of flesh. But your spirit is your own, so make with it what you wish." Koh'Tara says to Links

Bront

The man with the probe
Moggthegob said:
Taran turns to Valhandra and nods" Well certainly in terms of arms and Horses, the Valenar have no rivals, however there are still other regional delicasy's, Cyre produced absolutely gorgreous artwork and Karrnath produced very good wine. And certainly when it comes to cheese there is nothing to surpass Brelish. But I digress. It is an honor to meet a bladebearer such as yourself and I hope to be able join you in combat someday, though of course my specialty is undead and healing."
"Mayhaps we may venture togeather someday," Valahandra replies.
Kaodi said:
" The weak will always taunt the strong, man of metal, for they fear being powerless, " says the stranger, face twisted into a bitter smile. " But pay them no heed. Only strength matters, and no matter your method of birth, if you are strong, then all things may be yours. "
"With power comes responsability to you, your kin, and your friends. To seek personal gain with strength is a battle with madness, and madness is not kind to it's victems."

Kaodi

Hero
" You should be grateful that I feel no obligation towards those I consider my ' kin ' , " growls the man, temper flaring.

Moggthegob

First Post
With a shocked look on his face. " Ah then remind not to venture with you sir. I have nown many of your ilk and none of them have had hapy endings to their stories. Valhandra you once again speak the truth.
I feel it is my responsiblity as a chosen man of Kol Korran to spread good will and kinship between all people. Only when people are on good or at least speaking terms can they trade, whether it be secrets, arms, knowledge strength or hopefully ideas. And through this trade comes progress and through progress, we just may leave an impact on this world. I would like nothing more than to see the old nationalistic hostilities to be put aside and prepare for a long existence where war is no longer necessary. This is my dream!!"

realizing how preachy he sits down and says"Sorry sermonizing is an old habit"

Bront

The man with the probe
Kaodi said:
" You should be grateful that I feel no obligation towards those I consider my ' kin ' , " growls the man, temper flaring.
"Tis your choice, but be weary the path you take," Valahandra says, as simple advice, as there is nor menace or threat behind her words. There is an odd bit of disapointment in her voice as her eyes flash briefly. "My ancestors know all to well the sacrifice needed for one's kin, else I'd not be here talking to you now."

LogicsFate

First Post
Foloshadé looks a little bored and a little disappointed, perhaps at the lack of a fight. She quaffs anouther ale before attempting to start a conversation herself, something that she has never excelled at.

LogicsFate

First Post
Folashadé opens her mouth but thinks better of it. Slamming down anouther ale that appears, she looks unsteadily into the crowd. Hello! She says with force, not talking to anyone specific. She smiles in such a way that it might make a small child cry.

OOC [sblock] Ale, liquid courage[/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads