Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggthegob

First Post
" My story will be that of the holy man who saved the world the undead and from Blood of Vol ambitions. It will also be the tale of an incredibly wealthy merchant who got that way by beingfair to his customers and by always putting his adventuring first.

Kaodi

Hero
" Your self aggrandizement is pathetic. Even I, a Sacred One, know better than to assume my story will have a desirable ending, " comments the stranger, harshly.

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran laughs brayishly at the stranger " You, a Sacred One? Pish-posh. You do not serve any reputable deity else you wouldnt be so dark. So, either you are liar or you serve the Dark Six and do you really want to admit to that. Civilized folk know better than to cast thier lot with them. And ust so you know I do not assume my story will have a happy ending, I know that I will earn one. '

Mellubb

First Post
I would like to tell your stories. I don't know what mine will be. I guess it is not important because if I don't fall in battle I won't fall.

Moggthegob

First Post
" The Dark six, my good shifter, are a grouping of the 6 malevolent,or evil, gods related to the benevolent,or good, Sovreign Host. The represent all ofthe worst aspects of society, from deceitful trickery, to rape and gluttony and everything in between. Only the vilest of creatures follow them" As Taran says this he begins looking at the shifterand slowly shifts to the stranger and gives him an evil stare before popping bac to his normal cheery self. He grabsa peanut from one of the piles being set up by the warforged and eats it. Nice organization, I like the ones with red spots!

Moggthegob

First Post
Gnome?, What are you blind as well as an ingrate. I am all of 6 foot tall. Perhaps you mean personality wise, in whichcase ill take that as a compliment.

Kaodi

Hero
( Oops... Getting my character's mixed up, hehehe... )

" I meant that your mental stature is comparable to that of an ignorant gnome, " says the stranger, frowning. " Since gnomes are hoarders of information, an ignorant gnome is without a doubt a very sad creature indeed. Like you. "

" Employment better be forthcoming soon, for your sake, because I do not know how much longer I can restrain myself from killing you. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads