Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran smiles at her, impressed " That is quite the namesake to live up to. I was named for nothing in particular, my parents just liked the name Taran. I wish you the best of luck with that.

Mellubb

First Post
Bront said:
Valahandra thinks for a moment, her eyes gloss over and her demeanor shifts for a moment, but then she reverts to how she was before. "Valahandra was a valiant warrior who fought in Xen'Drake ages ago and eventualy sacrificed herself so that the elven people could flee to their new lives."

"It would be an honor to live up to her name, but it is a journey I am destined to partake."

"That is indeed a name worth living up to. I would be honored to help you in quest. However it seem we need employment to get us started"

OOC: Hint, Hint.

Patlin

Explorer
stonegod said:
Bang in the Discussion thread, my man, not here. Welcome to PBP 101---the wait. ;)

Of course, one of you could drum up something. :D

ooc: I'm pretty sure "Hint, hint" is Brelish slang for "I volunteer to DM." ;)

Mellubb

First Post
"Maybe we could learn to juggle, Broxton took me to see a circus once and they had Halflings there juggling flaming daggers. We may be damaged if we try with daggers first. Hmmm... what could we use?" the 'forged says holding his chin.

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran turns to his comrades and says " If you will excuse me I must use the little saviors room He gets up and goes in to the back.

Enter Wulfcyne

Creaking open, the large tavern door is suddenly filled with a figure who looms tall, his large shoulders almost brushing the sides of the entrance, and it's quite apparent this grizzled human warrior takes up a lot of space.

Dull fog gray eyes and a smooshed face, with a lattice work of scars on the cheeks and jaw, sit under a simple conical helm with a thick nose piece. Large body encased in steel banded breastplate, with a faded griffon emblazoned upon it, the man carries a veritable arsenal.

Crossed upon his back and poking above his head, hang a trident with a white ash stock and black iron head as well as a recurved longbow. While at his wide belt a throwing axe with a sharp head molded to look like a roaring lion's head and mane, a stout heavy mace, and an almost insignificant dagger hang about his hips.

A few forlorn pouches are interspersed with the weaponry, while a well worn and bulging backpack hangs with his main weapons, along with a stuffed quiver. Lastly he carries a heavy oaken shield, banded in silver and with a bright central knob, etched with the bear's head of Breland, which is clutched tightly upon his left arm.

Slowly closing the door behind him, the human intones, 'Greetings, I be Wulfcyne, a seeker of worthy causes and combat. I hear this be the place to find such, what offers are there?'

Moving to the bar, the large man glances about the tavern, shooting an appraising look at Valahandra and her blade, but ignoring the two figures at the far tables, while watching the shifter at the bar warily, before moving up to Links and saying in a neutral tone,'Greetings sir. Where d'ya hail from, warrior?'

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads