• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Boddynock

First Post
OK, this is to let you know that Peladus Bralc, human Wizard 1, needs to find a PC crafter to make him a light crossbow. And that he will be preparing the following spells (I didn't include them in the character sheet when he was approved):
0: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor, Ray of Enfeeblement

Apropos the crafting - does Juliana have time to do that, Bront? And is she interested in crafting just a plain (non-MW) light crossbow? If not, who are the other crafters around? (Obviously I can't have Tarag do it. :) )

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Michael Grannion spent 2000 gp, 160 xp, and 200 craft points to make himself a second level pearl of power.
Nothing was bought, sold, traded, or collaborated on.

It seems so...simple :)

Knight Otu

First Post
Boddynock said:
OK, this is to let you know that Peladus Bralc, human Wizard 1, needs to find a PC crafter to make him a light crossbow.
Well, Ashnar has a light crossbow and seven bolts that she might part with if asked nicely, if that counts.

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
Michael Grannion spent 2000 gp, 160 xp, and 200 craft points to make himself a second level pearl of power.
Nothing was bought, sold, traded, or collaborated on.

It seems so...simple :)
Should be 400 craft points. Craft points are determined by the base cost, not the crafting cost.

Boddynock

First Post
Oh, and Peladus Bralc will also craft 3 flasks of acid, at a total cost of 10 gp. With a +7 bonus, he only needs to take 10 on that one.

Once I get an OK on that, I'll update his CS.

Remove ads