STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Lot said:
I apologize for my contribution in some of that slowdown in the Showdown. I do most of my posting from work and the week I had off, my internet was not working. When I got back, I didn't realize I had been healed. Not an excuse, because it was still completely my fault. But it was due to me being an idiot, not intentionally a jerk. Sorry about that.

Despite that, I'm looking forward to getting Lokin into a party for the mega-adventure. He's been chatting with some people at the party but I'm not sure who he would group with, especially since I haven't seen any activity from his former party (Kol and Payne).
Heh, no worries--when Bront refers to slowdown of Showdown, he mostly means from the first section of Immortality Awakens (which had nothing to do with Eskon). IA was very special because we had a super-full inn at the time and no GMs, so I took a gaggle of PCs because they all applied (only rejecting Rinaldo diSenzio, who was too high level). We had eight PCs whose players disappeared during the adventure, which is more PCs than most adventures ever even have! This was bad news for the adventure though, but I didn't want to call it off because then the people who stayed would be stuck without getting the big reward at the end.

Velmont

First Post
Remembering this adventure (or should I say, my appearance in it), I showed up mostly because this type of adventure is the kind Rinaldo would gadly help. And I am pretty happy I had not teh opportunity to go in, or I would have not continued in the Monemvassia, and Assasin's Knot was the perfect adventure for Rinaldo I think up to now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lot said:
I apologize for my contribution in some of that slowdown in the Showdown. I do most of my posting from work and the week I had off, my internet was not working. When I got back, I didn't realize I had been healed. Not an excuse, because it was still completely my fault. But it was due to me being an idiot, not intentionally a jerk. Sorry about that.
You're certaintly not the slowdown problem :)

It certaintly didn't help to have some of the interparty personality conflicts either.

it's been an odd journey.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
It seems we had no luck. You think we will have some this week?
Check Long Live the Queen. They combined two groups to one huge group and had a combat while that happened. This is nearly a death sentence unless the GM NPCs players who don't post their action within 24 hours, forcing a round per day.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Do we have all the adventures in?
As in approved? I don't think we do, though the GMs only need to get serious on the approvals once the Council starts, as I told them. Council should start soon. I really would like to start that this weekend regardless of outside actions, and if LLtQ starts moving at a full combat round or more per day, it should be done by then (assuming this is the last or right next to the last encounter).

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
My adventure is fully fleshed out in a notebook in meatspace, but I've been too lazy to transcribe it. I'll get my rear into gear soon, I promise.

Rystil Arden

First Post
No worries. The push to get everything approved only starts when the Council does. Just focus on NotA for now so you can get the ending just right (and of course as a player, SiS, but there's no rush with that one)

Rystil Arden

First Post
As per Bront's request to wait until Sunday, Council will start some time in the next 24 hours (it is now 4:10 AM on Sunday for me, but it's time to sleep).

I hope Long Live the Queen finishes on time. Notes on the Aether looks like it will easily be able to do so, since Tarag is even already back in his shop and such.

As for accounting, spell trading, item buying, and all that jazz--if you have more left to do, start posting it OOC here before reporting to the council. I'll let you finish the transaction here in this thread while the Council continues if you start it before the Council. After the Council, all time spent will count against you, as there will be a time limit.

Remove ads