STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Keep in mind--there will be four M-A related adventures for 1st level characters. I would wait to see what they all are first and pick the best one for you in character. For instance, Bront's is going to be RP-heavy and involves going to the Festival of Halina. Mine is going to be part of the main Mega-Adventure arc. Solange's seems like it will have a lot of good action and involves banditry. Boddynock's will probably have a lot of wheeling and dealing and a sense of danger and treachery.
There will be a mix, and probably more action than there was in the origional, but yes. The level 1 call was specificly for cleric(s), but the others are all welcome.

Festival is specificly aimed for L1 characters, some of the others might be a bit more open.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BigB said:
I have a 2d lvl fighter Khairi available if there is a spot for him.
There's always (well not always, but usually) room for more. If you hop on over and post in the Revel thread, I'll add Khairi to our list of people on pages 1 and 6.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
There's always (well not always, but usually) room for more. If you hop on over and post in the Revel thread, I'll add Khairi to our list of people on pages 1 and 6.

Ok thanks. Hopping now.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dungannon said:
Lucien's been approved for 4th level, so I'm moving him over to Tenebrynn's Revel now.
Cool. I'd like to start the Council very soon.

Hopefully LLtQ and/or NotA will be over soon (the LLtQ players were apparently promised that they wouldn't miss the M-A, so I don't want to leave them behind). With all luck, we'll be starting the Council this weekend!

Bront

The man with the probe
What are the chances of Showdown being finished? Some of us have been stuck using the same gear since 06-03-05

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
What are the chances of Showdown being finished? Some of us have been stuck using the same gear since 06-03-05
You guys are rather close, so it is possible. But you'd have to be going much faster than you have so far. Still, there will be up to a massive amount of treasure depending on what happens in this last part of the adventure.

Bront

The man with the probe
We have numerous slow posters, so I've been trying to not push them, but I've been dying to get done with that adventure for ages.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
We have numerous slow posters, so I've been trying to not push them, but I've been dying to get done with that adventure for ages.
Me too--I imagined that it would have been done over a year ago :eek: If you compare the amount of actual stuff done to either one of The Crux of the Matter or A Teacher for Laynie (let alone both combined), it's much less (even though I ran A Teacher for Laynie starting midway in Immortality Awakens and then The Crux of the Matter after A Teacher for Laynie was completely over, and now TCotM is over too!)

Remove ads