• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Possible Splits:
FYI, Juliana only knows Nodis and Almayce, so she's more likely to be in group 3 rather than 2. Of course, dispite her level, she could probably tank for group 1 if Vanitri wasn't there already ;)

Someone

Adventurer
For background reasons I see Nodis joining a psionics-heavy group. As an alternative, I'd see Ironwolf going to group 1 (which matches his level better), Nodis, Juliana and Almayce going to group 2 and Zack and Ducane going to group 3. That also would split the healing more evenly.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Group 1 notes: Could also take Ironwolf due to his level gap with the next group. Ironwolf is friends with Vanitri in Group 1 but he knows more people in Group 2. Though it is extremely powerful, this group, this group does lack a tank, so that could work for them. Could be rearranged.

Group 2 (6)

**Ironwolf Human PsyWar9
**Hulgyr, Orc Fighter2/Barbarian2/OrcParagon3
**Zack Fighter5/Barbarian2
**Ducane Fighter4/PsyWar2/Warmind1 (constraint: != Almayce)
**Opale Human Wizard7
**Juliana PsyWar5/Warmind2

Group 2 notes: This group can't have Almayce because Almayce and Ducane are the same player. I also figured the Brothers Grimm would not want to be split up. This group has incredible melee strength and good spell/power support but no healing. Could probably benefit from adding Eternity if she comes.

I think Ironwolf would suit better in group 1, as group 2 would otherwise have three psychic warriors. ;) That'd leave room for eternity in Group 2, and I agree they need more healing. :)

Edit: Also, Ironwolf doesn't know Zack, Ducane, Opale or Juliana to the best of my recollection, so he knows one person in each group.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
Mostly level 6; Nurlan is level 5. Question: if this is to be a group, would you rather have Nurlan at level 6? He's 3 DM credits away, and I wouldn't mind making up the difference if it would really matter. It's not that important to me, and other things being equal I'd rather not, but if you think it would help I'd be willing to spend the DM credits to bring him to 6th.

Tor is also only a few DM credits from level 6 (7 of my remaining 16, I think.) I've been toying with spending them anyway.

Lot

First Post
I've been posting with Lokin with regularity (though I was somewhat limited by internet problems last week) but I am not sure what happened to Kol or Payne. I am interested in getting in a group, if possible.

Erekose13

Explorer
Ok Eternity is in now. Quite obviously she would be in group 2 and fits the healer role well and can tank (read metamorphosis) when necessary. We'll see how things work out in character.

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
For background reasons I see Nodis joining a psionics-heavy group. As an alternative, I'd see Ironwolf going to group 1 (which matches his level better), Nodis, Juliana and Almayce going to group 2 and Zack and Ducane going to group 3. That also would split the healing more evenly.
I think that makes more sense, particularly if Eternity ends up in that group (2) as well.

3 Psy-Wars isn't that big of a deal, particularly since one only has 1 level in it, and Juliana is a Warmind, so they're different enough.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I think that makes more sense, particularly if Eternity ends up in that group (2) as well.

3 Psy-Wars isn't that big of a deal, particularly since one only has 1 level in it, and Juliana is a Warmind, so they're different enough.
Almayce has the HP of a level 2 character, so it would be dangerous for him to go with the higher group. I would see Juliana moving down to Group 3, which otherwise stays more or less the same. Then again, when the decision is made in character, it could be totally different than I expect!

Bront

The man with the probe
Paging 1st level mega-adventure goers:

I need a 1st level cleric or paladin. If he comes with companions, great. This will be for my tie-in adventure. I'm basicly going to see if I can't get my group arranged so I can grab you and go once my adventure (already approved) is ready to start.

All applicants for that position, post a message up here, and let me know your character.

This is a 1st level only adventure.

Remove ads