• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Awesome. Okay everyone, the truly exciting part is that even I don't know when the prelude section will begin--it could be happening while I type this even. This is because it will get started when another PC comes back to the RDI and invites everyone to join him in revelry and celebration. Everyone should come to this--considering that the series of parties will cost over 5000 GP, it should be a pretty darn spectacular venue. It also happens to be step 1 of the Mega-Adventure.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Checked in so far--Ironwolf, Vanitri, Tenebrynn, Rinya, Michael, Juliana, Nodis, Ash, Ashna, Rinaldo, Opale, Nurlan, Hasin, Droogle, Babette, Maladar, Tor, Gur, Richard, Jace, Gaius, Baldrian, Valan, Hulgyr, Devlin, Fimbus. Tumna, Octavio, Lily, Jinx, Peladus, Ducane, Zack, Almayce, Quozen, Lokin, Eternity, Khairi, Lucien.

Count==39. Capacity == 54

Needed to run all main adventures--24 (achieved).
Capacity for main adventures--36 (achieved).
Needed to run all main adventures plus side adventures--32 (achieved).

Total maximum capacity--54ish (15ish more)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
The more the merrier :)

I've got an L1 adventure set up for this, just need to get it approved, but I already have 1 GMs Yes for it.

Knight Otu

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Gur Chuck-Chuck is still free. I've been waiting around for this, hoping it'll be good overall. He's a 4th level ranger, though I have to say that with some considerations. He's above the curve for tracking, but (especially with gear) behind the curve for combat.
I thought this was odd, but I guess I never showed this post with your share?

Rystil, Ashnar is listed as a Wiz 6/Paragon 2 in your initial post (and the character thread list, for some reason). He/she is a Wiz 6/Paragon 3 now (pending approval), and was a Wiz 5/Paragon 3 beforehand.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I thought this was odd, but I guess I never showed this post with your share?

Rystil, Ashnar is listed as a Wiz 6/Paragon 2 in your initial post (and the character thread list, for some reason). He/she is a Wiz 6/Paragon 3 now (pending approval), and was a Wiz 5/Paragon 3 beforehand.
The 2 is, sadly, next to the 3 :eek:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Checked in so far--Ironwolf, Vanitri, Tenebrynn, Rinya, Michael, Juliana, Nodis, Ash, Ashna, Rinaldo, Opale, Nurlan, Hasin, Droogle, Babette, Maladar, Tor, Gur, Richard, Jace, Gaius, Baldrian, Valan, Hulgyr, Devlin, Fimbus.

Count==26. Capacity == ~50.

Needed to run all main adventures--24 (achieved).
Capacity for main adventures--36 (10 more).
Needed to run all main adventures plus side adventures--32 (6 more).

As per the quoted post, we are currently at about half of maximum capacity for the Mega-Adventure, and we're close to having enough to run all the main and tie-in adventures (needed figures assume 4 PCs per group, capacity assumes 6 per group). Though we already theoretically have enough to run all the main adventures, the distribution may not be ideal. For instance, we're a bit light right now on the entire 2-5 range (particularly 4 and 5, which have less than 4 PCs between them).

Knight Otu

First Post
Creamsteak said:
There are 6 characters on that adventure, and rewards were split by 4. My last post in the thread is 350 of 1067.
Yeah, Airwhale and Rose Marie vanished some time before you. I NPC'd your character for the rest of the adventure. There was no good way to have Gur wander off into the wilds and add a new "healer," especially since the group believed to be followed and had all reason to be paranoid about new NPCs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads