• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur Chuck-Chuck is still free. I've been waiting around for this, hoping it'll be good overall. He's a 4th level ranger, though I have to say that with some considerations. He's above the curve for tracking, but (especially with gear) behind the curve for combat.

Erekose13

Explorer
Both Eternity (L8) and Tenebrynn (L10) are approved. Tenebrynn would love to have the treasure from CotM divvied up and some cash spent on item creation and other stuff before we really get into things.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Both Eternity (L8) and Tenebrynn (L10) are approved. Tenebrynn would love to have the treasure from CotM divvied up and some cash spent on item creation and other stuff before we really get into things.
Yeah, going for the holiday weekend might have been a bit overambitious. Still, we can start some light roleplaying at the party soon when we have the basic split while determining the details of distribution later (even though they would technically be spent before)

Bront

The man with the probe
All I know is that the character judges are going to kil me, as Vanitri will need approval twice (GM credits), Juliana needs approval, Lex will need approval when her feats get approved, and I'm still waiting on you to finish off Cade finish up Showdown.

Phoenix8008

First Post
stonegod said:
Nobody in PH1 is going to finish before this thing gets going, I suspect. Prolly be in the Inn after the thing has started.
Just a note for those in PH1, I am planning a sequel that those four would have first dibs on after they finish the curent adventure. So even if the MA train has left the station, they won't be idle unless they choose to be. Of course, nothing will stop them from jumping on a later hop-on point for the MA if they'd rather do that than PH2.

Heckler

First Post
I'm having some trouble connecting but Rinya (Barb2/Ran1) is ready and waiting in the RDI.

Babette(Sor3) is shopping and should be ready soon.

Octavio(Rog2/Fighter1) is still awaiting approval for level 3, but will be ready when that happy day comes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads