STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Bront

The man with the probe
We also ran into several puzzles or stalls that we weren't equiped tohandle with the personel we had, which was unfortunate due to that personel droping.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
We also ran into several puzzles or stalls that we weren't equiped tohandle with the personel we had, which was unfortunate due to that personel droping.
Well, the only puzzle had few enough choices that you could always just try them all (which is I think what you eventually did) ;)

But yeah, I think losing A'jardin hurt a lot because he was the only PC with Arcane spells, several languages no one else had, and several missing Knowledge skills.

Bront

The man with the probe
yes, which is why I think you either should have recruited another to replace him, or adjusted some of the puzzles a bit. As a player, it was frustrating to run into something where I could obviously say "If we had a wizard, we'd have been ok".

In an otherwise interesting adventure, it's been a real fun killer :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
yes, which is why I think you either should have recruited another to replace him, or adjusted some of the puzzles a bit. As a player, it was frustrating to run into something where I could obviously say "If we had a wizard, we'd have been ok".

In an otherwise interesting adventure, it's been a real fun killer :(
Were there more than the one puzzle? I honestly can't remember any other. Of course, in the two replacement groups, I asked for Wizards and such, but we had none available then either time ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Were there more than the one puzzle? I honestly can't remember any other. Of course, in the two replacement groups, I asked for Wizards and such, but we had none available then either time ;)
Several requiring draconic, some that felt like they would have been easier with someone who had knowledge skills, and a few encounters geared towards magical help more than mundane.

Of course, we've had "other" issues as well.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Several requiring draconic, some that felt like they would have been easier with someone who had knowledge skills, and a few encounters geared towards magical help more than mundane.

Of course, we've had "other" issues as well.
Oh, you meant encounters. Honestly, you may be lucky that no one spoke Draconic with the Guardian Dragon. I believe that the likely outcome of a translated conversation is that the dragon might still have attacked but first convinced Meliana and Sashal to not fight back and let it kill them (which would have gone badly I think ;))

But yeah, we've had a lot of interesting issues. At the very least, it has been enlightening.

Lot

First Post
I apologize for my contribution in some of that slowdown in the Showdown. I do most of my posting from work and the week I had off, my internet was not working. When I got back, I didn't realize I had been healed. Not an excuse, because it was still completely my fault. But it was due to me being an idiot, not intentionally a jerk. Sorry about that.

Despite that, I'm looking forward to getting Lokin into a party for the mega-adventure. He's been chatting with some people at the party but I'm not sure who he would group with, especially since I haven't seen any activity from his former party (Kol and Payne).

Remove ads