Vote Vote Vote ISRP Event.

Do we want to fund and create our own convention?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No, I would like to meet up at an existing convention.

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallikrates

First Post
Good thinking Toxicsyn.

A combination sounds good.

Say since Brutal doesn't like the tagging along with the large convention he/she can stay at the place where us RPers meet up along with anyone else who doesn't want to be near the convention crowd, which would include me as I am anti-crowd, but anyone who wants to go poke around can.

That is just theory though.

and I like your save a dollar a day idea.
I'm going to have to try that.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
I think a combination sounds good as well. But, like Zar said, we need to make sure we know exactly what is going on so that we don't get ahead of ourselves. Like who is doing what and what not.

Ruthia

First Post
Well in my eyes here is what needs to be done

A: Location needs to be decided
B: Someone put in charge of looking up options in that Location
C: Options listed then voted on
D: numbers counted, how many will try to go.
E: Person calling up, making reservations ect...for the choosen option.
F: Funds raising, both personal and group.
G: Activites planned if needed
H: Finalizing everything, posting bout it, ect....
I: Go and have fun!

Maybe not that step by step

`Might like to know if we are piggy backing or doing our own thing first. Which we are doing now.

`next might be to- figure out the group of individuals that will put it together, that can actually commit enough time and effort for this.

`Find out via threads, how many -might- attend, a guestimation.

`after that- Using logistics, figure out the best place, and time to do so.

`from that point we can assest the costs, submit findings and options to the community.

`Fund raising as well as donations (if needed) would then be thrown around as an idea.

In then end of all of this above, with many posted Pole threads from the community. We can offer up the -active- status of the ISRPeven/con.

Any thoughts?

--I think I should be asking that the pole be shut down at the end of this month though.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I voted, even though it'll take me more than 5k to get there...XD. On the other hand there had better be someone willing to save me from all the other Americans if I do come over. Or I might get lost. Or worse yet, STUCK over there! :p

Kallikrates

First Post
I'll save you!

So...what....the polls are open for another 75 days?
A 90 day voting period is good I suppose, but it's nerve racking in a way to me.
Guess I'm crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads