D&D 4E Poll: Eberron 4E roll-call

Eberron and 4E: have you and will you use it?

• Yes, I use/have used the Eberron campaign setting in 3.x, and I plan to continue using it in 4E.

Votes: 63 48.8%
  • Yes, I use/have used the Eberron game in 3.x, but I don't plan to run it in 4E just yet.

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • No, I do not use/have not used the Eberron campaign setting in 3.x, but I might in 4E

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • No, I do not/have not used the Eberron campaign setting, and have no plans to do so.

Votes: 30 23.3%

• Poll closed .

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I saw the blog post about updating the Eberron campaign setting to 4E, and it sort of made me wonder. Who among us uses/have used the Eberron campaign setting in 3.x, and who plans to use/continue using it in 4E?

Last edited:

Wormwood

Adventurer
Played Eberron, LOVED Eberron.

That said, when 4e comes out I am definitely planning on a 'core only' game.

I want to take 4e out for a spin with as little add-ons as possible.

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
I have used it in 3e and will use it in 4e if I adopt the 4e rulesset; otherwise, I'll use it in SWSE.

Note that I've only run or played Eberron as one world in a Spelljammer campaign, rather than on its own, and it's fairly likely that will continue into 4e. I'm not sure if I'll continue with the 'Eberron is a newly discovered sphere with many secrets that could be valuable/dangerous to the Known Spheres' thread I was using, or just jump forward in my personal Spelljammer timeline to a point where Eberron's factions are major players.

Jedi_Solo

First Post
Our group pulled a lot of stuff from Eberron into our FR campaign we had going. Since that campaign is now over our roup voted tohave the next campaign in Eberron proper.

drothgery

First Post
I've rather liked Eberron as a setting to play 3.5 in (and most of our 3.5 games have been there); I suspect will stay in Eberron if we move to 4e, and that's what I'm hoping to do (there's some 4e fluff out there that I'd don't like, but Eberron fluff overrides anyway).

an_idol_mind

Explorer
I checked the "Don't use it, won't use it" option, which is only about 75% true. I don't have an interest in Eberron as a setting, but have borrowed elements from it for my own campaign world. I've also run published Eberron adventures in my setting to good effect. I will probably continue to do that in 4th edition, provided that the adventures are well-written. The setting itself, on the other hand, would have to go through quite a bit of revision to interest me from a DMing perspective (although I'd love to give it a whirl as a player).

Rechan

Adventurer
Am running two campaigns in it now, and I will update. I may make my own setting when 4e comes out, but for the most part I <3 Eberron.

Remove ads