What we have:

Code:
Nac Mac Feegle		Cleric/OChamp		Prime
Zurai			Wizard			Prime
Ambrus			Scout/PsyWar		Prime
DireLemming		Beguiler		Cager
Isida			Fighter			Planar/Cager
BlindAzathoth		PsyWar			Planar/Cager

Nac Mac Feegle, Ambrus, and myself are the only three characters whose background stubs have us currently living on a Prime. Dire Lemming is a true Cager, born and raised in Sigil. Isida and Azathoth both have characters that were raised on other planes (Acheron and Limbo, respectively) and have recently come to Sigil.

So, unless someone changes their background, it seems there's two groups that can potentially link background stories: Nac, Ambrus, and myself for the clueless Primes, and Lemming, Isida, and Azathoth for the slightly less clueless Cagers/denizens of the planes.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Zurai said:
EDIT: Forgot to add that we have two Trapfinding characters (Beguilers and Scouts both get it), two arcanists (beguiler and wizard), two frontline fighters (ordained champion and fighter), two skirmish-type fighters (monk and scout), and one party face (beguiler, although clerics do get diplomacy). Very nicely rounded party.

Unless he changed it at some point, Blind said initially he was going for PsyWar, so we have two of them.

I'm not exactly optimized for healing (casting as a Cleric 4 so no Cure Serious), but between Spontaneous Healing and Augmented Healing I should be able to at least keep you people alive for a little bit. That said, the second you PsyWars get 2nd level powers, I expect you to do your part for staying upright with Body Adjustment :p

Background-wise, amongst the primes we've got a holy warrior, a tiefling wizard, and a psionic roguelike. Something tells me this backstory will be interesting.

Dire Lemming

First Post
*Snif, I'll miss ya Shayuri.

On the other hand. Yippee! I get to play Planescape again! :lol: Now I have to actually make a character sheet though. :\

Zurai

First Post
As for healing, the Vitality and Wound Points system is a lot more lenient in that regard. VP heal hourly instead of daily, and all characters have more total health in this system than they would in normal. Just gotta watch those critical hits...

Ambrus

Explorer
Cage-Rattler, I've been trying to figure out how I'll be advancing my PC in the future and was wondering if you intended to apply multi-clasing penalties or not. :heh:

Remove ads