Strahd's Goblinoid mini campaign "Yar Gock

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Mek nods in acknowledgment to the high priest.

He looks at the rest of the group and nods to them collectively, thinking to himself that perhaps they really are useful.

He returns back to the prison area and spends some time kicking things back into shape, and once that is done he will spend some time sharpening his axe.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi feels a wave of relief after the stone is delivered. She gives her old wolf a scratch behind the ears. It growls menacingly and show the small goblin is teeth. But Ur'nagi knows, its just doing that to save face in front of the other wolf.

The wolf rider growls something under her breath in response to her dismissal. But then, much of what Ur'nagi says is growled under her breath. The wolf rider turns and follows Mek towards the prisons.

In the prison. (Ur'nagi / Mek)

Me go rest.
Say Floch-Ta to Mek.
You guard now.

Please, can you spare me some water ...
Plea the blind dwarf to Mek, when he hears the changing of voices in the slave-pen.
Besides the dwarf, the captured wounded bugbear that is suspected to be from another tribe lies on the ground, could be sleeping or maybe unconscious. Floch-Ta loves to torture the other bugbear.
Beside it, the two kobolds need to be taken to clean the main entrance, so there is some work to be done with them.

Mean while, out side the cave of eyes. (Nerrak)

Booing away curious goblin infants, Suxm and Nerrak stand guard for an hour or so.

Pssst ... Nerrak.
Say one of the tribal lesser warriors after an hour.
I'll give you this copper piece and this curved bone if ya'll let me see the rock.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi considers the prisoners for a moment. She props her spear against the wall.

"I go get us some food," she says to Mek. "Stay here. I come back shortly." Turning on her heel, she heads off. She returns shortly with some food and a water skin. Dividing the food in two, she puts half on a plate for Mek. She fills a cup as well. Then, removing her sword, she gathers up the remaining food and water and moves to the front of the cell.

"Open the door. You can lock it again after me if you wish," she adds with a smile.

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Pssst ... Nerrak. Say one of the tribal lesser warriors after an hour. I'll give you this copper piece and this curved bone if ya'll let me see the rock.

Nerrak shakes his head at the warrior. "Tok-Razul said no one is to enter. Maglubyet sees all. If you go in, we all in big trouble. You want your ears torn off?"

FreeXenon

Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Mek barely acknowledges the warrior-woman as she goes about her business. He just spends his time lovingly and precisely sharpening his axe blade.

As Ur'nagi puts the food in front of him he nods to her, and then smiles wryly as she wants to enter the cage. He gets up and unlocks the door with his axe in hand. He nods for her to enter, and then locks the door behind her.

He sits back down to continue his work. Even while he works on his axe, his eyes are ears are ever alert for anything amiss, especially with the Dwarf and a bugbear present.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi considers the bugbear for a moment. Assuming it doesn't try anything, she heads over to the dwarf. "Here," she says, placing the water skin in his hands. "Drink some of this. But leave some for the others."

She watches to make sure that he does so, taking the water skin when he is done, and pushing some of the food into his hands.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi leaves the dwarf to his food and turns her attention to the bugbear. The wolf rider moves around until she is in front of his face, where she squats down.

"Are you in there bugbear. I have water, and a little food."

Ur'nagi watches for signs of life. She holds the water skin ready to hand over to the bugbear.

Do not try anything. You are weak. I can easily kick your backside.

If there is no sign of life, Ur'nagi tries trickling a little water over the bugbear's mouth.

FreeXenon

Mek (Bugbear Ranger 1)

As Ur'nagi moves to the bugbear he quietly gets up and moves to unlock the jail cell door with his axe in hand. He waits for the sly creature to attempt something - waiting for the moment to end this annoyance.

Last edited:

The Slave's den (Ur'nagi/Mek)

The starved dwarf devourers the food like a skinny dog that just found a spare bone.

Is he a sleep or unconscious? Ur'nagi places a rusted copper plate beside the manacled big goblinoid. Suddenly he snaps back to consciousness and tries to rip off your hand with a vicious bite, but alas, he fails and grits his teeth angrily.
[sblock=Action]
Captive Bugbear – Bite attack Ur'nagi, 7.
[/sblock]

The two kobolds giggle/bark manically at you, ohh ... they hoped so much to see blood, goblin blood, but not today ... the goblin wench is lucky to keep her fingers one more day.

Outside the cave of eyes: (Nerrak)

You're doing a mistake Nerrak!
The goblin responds
You are just a puny witch. You'll pay for not letting me in!
He turns to Suxm and spits
What are you looking at, you old shoe.

The bully goblin responds, raising his fist in the air, he then departs back.
This goblin is named Shragash, he is one of the goblin that is ranked as an elite guard.

Remove ads