Strahd's Goblinoid mini campaign "Yar Gock

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak's ear perk up at the noises, and he keeps his eyes turned in the direction. "Perhaps the effect is tied to proxmimity..." says Nerrak, pondering the dilemna. With that, he utters a string of commands to Daggermouth, prompting the wolf to latch on to Mek's clothing and drag the bugbear away from the stone.

Round 1.

From the southern ruined part of the tower descents a monstrous centipede. It size is bigger than your wolves, it is more like the filthy human's beast – horse size.
Who knows if this creatures smelled you, heard you or saw you – one thing you know that he sensed you and he is coming to claim his late supper.

Rhun – init and first round action please.
Doghead, Freexenon = If anyone wants to activate suxm instead of me for this fight you are welcome.

Attachments

• Tower ruins Yar gock.xls
    45.5 KB · Views: 64

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Sumx

Sumx pulls his battleaxe.

"leave the bugbear. we not have time. you keep bug thing busy. I circle around to side."

Sumx waves his weapon in the direction of the north tower door.

"I try and sneak up that way. if it follow, I lead it into the tower."

Sumx scuttles off towards the nearest entrance.

"use urnagi and mek as bait. you go around other way."

[sblock=ooc]I know how much running an NPC in combat is a pain, so here we go.

If sumx gets the jump on the centipede, he will try and hide in the entrance to the tower and flank attack. If the centipede moves first, then he will just do what he can to flank attack. Mv Silent +10, Hide +8.

Why does sumx have a masterwork battleaxe when his main weapon appears to be an ordinary morningstar?[/sblock]

[sblock=Edit]OK, changed to battleaxe. Use your version. Got it. Can he swap the morningstar (8 gp) for some daggers?[/sblock]

Last edited:

ooc:
Battleaex - Probably some left over from Tailspinner sheet. I'll correct it.

EDIT: doghead - use the sheet of Suxm I uploaded - post #9 in the RG. and not Tailspinner's post.

Rhun – post up or be eaten.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak snaps his fingers and points at the centipede, sending Daggermouth into battle. As the wolf lunges forward, Nerrak draws his scimitar, intent on striking the thing down.

Nerrak: Init +2, Attack +3 (1d4+1/18-20)
Daggermouth: Init +2, Attack +3 (1d6+1/20)

Round 1.

The centipede scans the surroundings with his feelers. Than he sprints forward and tries to bite Nerrak, but the goblin's armor deflect the vermin fangs.

Nerrak snaps his fingers and points at the centipede, sending Daggermouth into battle. As the wolf lunges forward, Nerrak draws his scimitar, intent on striking the thing down. Unfortunately Nerrak's swing is wide and his wolf's bite is weak.

Intimidated by the large vermin, Suxm circles the centipede, moving into a flank position.

[sblock=Actions]
Monstrous Centipede – move to N27, Bite Nerrak 12
Nerrak – Ride 23, Attack Centipede 12.
Daggermouth – Bite Centipede 9.
Suxm – Double move to P25.
Mek – Hypnotized.
Ur'nagi – Hypnotized.

Active spells & Effects:
None
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Tower ruins Yar gock.xls
    45.5 KB · Views: 101

Rhun

First Post
"Kill it!" cries Nerrak, using his knees to maintain his position on Daggermouth as he again slashes at the centipede with his scimitar. Meanwhile, the wolf's jaw snap viciously at the vermin, tearing at its flesh...

Nerrak: Attack +3 (1d4+1/18-20)
Daggermouth: Attack +3 (1d6+1/20) (+ trip if successful, though against a centipede this seems less than likely)
[/QUOTE]

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Sumx

Screaming a mighty war cry, Sumx leaps in to attack the centipede, slashing at the creature with his trusty battle axe.

"Arrrhhh!"

[sblock=ooc]Hopefully there is a sneak attack in their somewhere.
Morningstar +4 melee 1d6+1 dmg x2 BP, Sneak attack 1d6.

Trip attack on a centipede :) That was worth watching my character get eaten for.[/sblock]

Remove ads