S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Dun Dun Daaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The new, larger group, heads back the way they came, with the invisible Ipshivi out in front.

They pass back through the hall where they fought the largest number of giants, then re-enter the hallway that contained the room with the horridly ugly giantesses. Voadam's Wall of Ice still blocks the corner of the corridor, so the group goes back through the juvenile giants room, then hang a sharp left followed by another, before heading down the hallway to the south, which leads to the entryway.

Ipshivi stops you in your tracks with a quiet voice,"We've got trouble, guv-na's... Giants oop ahead -- waitin' in ambush, yes they are."

OOC: Ipshivi's horrible british accent is back, as she is being NPC'd. ;)

Actions?

Attachments

• Steading 47.jpg
    Steading 47.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 66

drothgery

First Post
"Did we notice another way through here?" Sanne asked quietly. "If not, well, I could use my mark to create a fog cloud that would cover most of them and we could try and sneak past them and then run for it. Or we could cross swords with another bunch of direwolves, ogres, and giants."

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Cody Dylan Overstreet, Unseen Seer

"We go this one, guys," Cody says. "Or at least let us help. 'Cause I can cover them with a couple different clouds, and then hide a wall of fire behind a wall of smoke. And then once they get through that I'll catch them in a web. So, uh, where are we trying to get to? I don't want to block our way out, too."

OOC: I've figure out the map in general, but I can't tell if we're trying to go off the right side or the left.

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

"What I can do is first cast an open cantrip on the door when Cody creates the clouds so that we won't be slowed down by having to open the huge, heavy doors. Then, if there is one giant who is leading the others, I can cause him to trip, which will slow him and all those behind him as well. If one of our doughtiest warriors must cross blades with the giants, I can lengthen the reach of his weapon to keep him back from danger for as long as possible. Actually, it would probably work better to cast the last spell that I mentioned before we actually engage them."

OOC: proposing to use the spells, Open/Close, Trip, Stretch Weapon

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Surrounding them in mist will only reduce my ability to strike them," says Aeranduil, holding up his bow. "Taurionamarth is a mighty weapon against giantkind, but only if I can effectively target them. If you can inhibit their movement, and keep them out of reach, we can eliminate them more easily. Plus, any we slay now will be unavailable for defense when we return."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Don't forget they can hurl things at us while we're bunched up. If you can strike from a distance, do so, we're better off here where we can retreat from potential barrage. If anything enters the hall I'll charge and stop them. You, new guys, DO NOT stand in front of my charge."

"Voadam, try to reason with them to let us pass or we'll kill every last one of them."

Rhun

First Post
"True, but as we have seen, their hurlings are much less dangerous than getting within their reach." The elf readies his bow, stepping to the side to give himself a better angle.

OOC: 5' step to BM41.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Don't forget they can hurl things at us while we're bunched up. If you can strike from a distance, do so, we're better off here where we can retreat from potential barrage. If anything enters the hall I'll charge and stop them. You, new guys, DO NOT stand in front of my charge."

"Voadam, try to reason with them to let us pass or we'll kill every last one of them."

"If you think I am going to walk out that door and become a rock magnet, you greatly underestimate my intelligence," says the wizard,"It didn't get us anywhere before, and now they know we've killed a lot of their brothers."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases