S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

"There's no reasoning with these brutes! There is not the faintest shred of decency within them. They are nothing more than callous, barbaric, animalistic heathens who fairly cry out to be wiped from the face of Eberron! I say that we should do our world a favor and kill them all." OOC: Why, no, Forivarra's recent bad experiences at the hands of the giants doesn't color his judgment at all! Why do you ask?

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"There's no reasoning with these brutes! There is not the faintest shred of decency within them. They are nothing more than callous, barbaric, animalistic heathens who fairly cry out to be wiped from the face of Eberron! I say that we should do our world a favor and kill them all."

Aeranduil smiles grimly and glances at Forivarra. "Perhaps I judged you a bit harshly before. Anyone who feels as you do about giants is surely a friend of mine."

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Their deaths will be the only blessing this world will have bestowed upon them." says the dark priest.

Voadam shakes his head,"I think that is going a bit far, but what are we doing -- are we engaging them in order to kill them, or to slip out the front door? Which will take a while, as if you can see, the door is closed, and most of us came in through the watch tower, if you will remember. I don't know how many of us it took to open the front doors."

Yoggrith sneers,"I did not initially assume you were a pacifist, wizard, but after observing you in combat, I see that you are -- such a waste of talent. We 'engage' these giants to kill them and send their souls to my master."

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Cody Dylan Overstreet, Unseen Seer

"Okay, okay, so I can help even if we're trying to keep them back," Cody says. "But where in Xoriat is the door out? I have no idea where we're going here, guys. The last thing I want to do is put a wall of fire and a patch of grease between us and the door, wherever it is."

"But besides not knowing where we're going, I'm ready. Let me know when you're all set and I'll kick things off."

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"Seriously, if someone tells me which way we're trying to go I'll start isolating giants. Or webbing, or blinding, or something. I'll just sneak up to the corner and let it rip. It's the sort of thing I do."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let's get them, then. Open with webs and arrows, then Thanor and I charge into the fray. But wait as much as possible. This is the only healing I have left."

Morika shows her wand held behind the shield.

Remove ads