Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Someone

Adventurer
Knight Otu said:
Nodis travels alone (or perhaps with one or two others?)

ooc: Nodis doesn't have enough PP for two travelers, so he'll go alone. However, if anyone has problems finding a group, or badly needs for some reason to arrive there in less than a week, he can just divide by 2 the amount of daily travel time and still arrive there in tree or four days.

Dungannon

First Post
ooc: Okay, so there's a group riding magical mounts and another traveling on foot through the wilderness? If that's the case the Devlin would travel with the magic and Lucien would take the wilderness.

ajanders

Explorer
Two hours before noon, Michael leads a horse to the Red Dragon Inn, checks the saddle girths again, and sits on a bench where he can see a sundial.
"Good horse." he mutters absently.
Let's be about this...

Richard Rawen

First Post
thegreyman said:
ooc: I love being included. Wait... CANNON FODDER??!! So is that the goal of the level 1's and 2's? Use up the dragon's 1/day abilities? :confused: :eek:

OOC: Red Shirts anyone? :) Richard is ready to go.

*cricket noises*

Is this the right thread for the continuation of the adventure or . . .

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

"You know, I never understood the phrase 'as surly as a dwarf on horseback' before today," muses Corvinus to no one in particular.

ethandrul

First Post
SUrly! you want surly?I'll give a surly axe in your skull! humph- surly!
(muttering) I'm a ranger for pete's sake- I love animals- except stupid magic ones.

Remove ads