Robin Hood

Baumi

Adventurer
Just wanted to say a big WOW after watching the season Finale. They really made the second Season very enjoyable (Betrayal, Death, Love/Marriage and really interesting plots) and I am really happy now that I stayed after the first season which I though was just ok. :cool:

Now after the Robin Hood Gang got smaller maybee they can also finally add Friar Tuck ;)

delericho

Legend
I'm afraid I have to disagree. I thought the second season started pretty well, then jumped the shark in the most spectacular fashion with the episode "Child's Play". I kept watching, in the hope it would improve, but it never seemed to. The whole thing just seemed to get dumber and dumber as it went.

Some of the material in the finale was not bad, and I was really surprised that they actually
went through with killing off Marion
, but it really didn't make up for the rest of the season. I won't be watching season 3.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
My opinion is petty much the reverse of that - the season started of badly, and I nearly gave up halfway through. I thought the finale was excellent, though.

The one thing I didn't like is that people should have died time and time again. Why did the Sherrif decide to take Marion along instead of hanging her on the spot? And King Richard's decision to not execute them all, but to put them in a highly-rescuable situation was a bit odd.

Remove ads