Peregrinations of the Shard

Erekose13

Explorer
"Perhaps we could move invisibly past the sentries. I can prepare an invisibility sphere as well as nondetection spells, if Hogarth could provide silent movement we might be able to make it past them. Or perhaps if there we could use reduce person to shrink everyone while one of us carries all the others in a bag, hmm no that would not make people small enough, but a flying, invisible force cloaked with nondetection might get past. I'd need to change spell selection though."

Velmont

First Post
"Shrink in a dimensional pocket... We have an Handy Haversack, no? Do you think we would fit in? And would the spell last long enough? We enter the bag, carried by Vanitri, who is protected with a non-detection and an invisibility spell, just like his mount, a phatom steed. Hogarth cast an Air Walk on the steed so it can walk over the forest and Hogarth silent him. But even with all that, it would leave us around five minutes to reach teh shrine, so it means we need to know where it is."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yeah not long, about 8 minutes for both the reduce spells and the invisibility. Nondetection will last longer though." replies Tenebrynn.

Patlin

Explorer
"If you have some subtle ploy you wish to try, please proceed. Do we think our target is particularly close? I could have my psicrystal do a bit of scouting if that is so. It's small enough to be very difficult to spot when flying amongst the leaves of the forest canopy."

Erekose13

Explorer
With the map that Rayne gave them, Tenebrynn tries to guess how far away they are. "Interesting. I could also make your... psicrystal? invisible as well to prevent anyone from seeing it."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Tenebrynn thinks that the shrine is not far from where the elves stopped them, only a few hours' travel. That's probably how the elves found them really--it presumes they knew the group would head for the shrine.*

(OOC: @Rinaldo--at one point you claimed the 'shard' was in the Silverwood. I think you meant the shrine, right?)

Erekose13

Explorer
"It'd be only a few hours, but if they stopped us here it could be because they knew where we were going as well. Which means they'll likely have placed sentries there as well." says Tenebrynn.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: @Rinaldo--at one point you claimed the 'shard' was in the Silverwood. I think you meant the shrine, right?)

OOC: Yeah, but isn't the shrine into the Silverwood?

Remove ads