Hellos!

Magi Beatrix

Da Slacker Magi
Well I heard complaints that no one had seen any new Magi in some time. And I realized, that I have been belated in introduing myself to the ISRP populace. :)

Magi Beatrix, I'll be over in the Sigil Rooms.

I haven't been around much of late, due to some RL issue called work, but I will try and be around more. That way all the patrons who want to visit other rooms have a Moderator about, and also someone to chat with.

I hope to see you all Soon!

DenMac

Explorer
Well first off let me be the second to say Hi, but on behalf of all us australian players Let me be the first to give a stereotypical. "G'Day Mate!" .... Been wanting to actually say that for years... I honestly can't say I hear it often... But any how welcome, and hope ta see ya round!

oooooh!! Yay a Sigil Magi ^_^ maybe I'll get to play for you!!

-claps- exciting stuff. I'll be the third to say hello!! Hopefully I won't get on your bad side.... -innocent smile-

Hello, Beatrix!

Now I'm wondering why nobody said that you were around when I was so persistent in asking those questions...anyhow, nice job becoming a Magi.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
John a.k.a Sir D said:
Hello, Beatrix!

Now I'm wondering why nobody said that you were around when I was so persistent in asking those questions...anyhow, nice job becoming a Magi.
Because she has been in a few times so we thought you'd have known? And the current Magi trainees aren't out of training and we're not sure when they will be (everyone has busy lives) so we couldn't promise a date for when you'd see those.

*waves to Beatrix :) *

Ah, I see. Well, I didn't really know there was trainee's right now.

And the probability of me being on when she's only been on a few times is very slim right now. I'm -very- busy currently and haven't really been around much. Not that it really matters, I suppose. It seems that one person has ended role-playing with me and I don't see my other key RPer much anymore. This means a new development in characters, or revising old ones that I didn't use much. But I don't find that I have the time for that...

Remove ads