What do you want for your Arcana Evolved game.

Qwillion

First Post
Since I have started work on new projects for Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved.

I was wondering what people wanted or need for thier AE game.

Elodan

Adventurer
Could you clarify what you mean by projects?

I liked the idea of Transcendence but wasn't wowed by the execution so I'm in favor of seeing more:
  • alternate class abilities (including new witcheries for existing witch types)
  • champions, witches and totem warrior types
  • alternate classes

New monsters, feats, rituals, spells, prestige classes, locations and magic items are always welcome.

Last edited:

Qwillion said:
Since I have started work on new projects for Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved.

I was wondering what people wanted or need for thier AE game.
1) A 4E adaptation
2) Adventures (possibly a path, level 1-20).

If 1) is impossible, 2) might do. If I can convince someone else to run it. I want to play the game myself! ;)

Chacal

First Post
Nifft said:
Replacement races for the furries.

Now, you're just jealous there's no penguin race in arcana evolved ;)

More seriously, the litorians can easily be replaced by another "non-anthropomorphic animal" race, but changing the sibeccai might be harder. Their psychology and the place they have in the world is very tied to the fact that they were once animals that were awaken by the Giants.

Chacal

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Chacal said:
Now, you're just jealous there's no penguin race in arcana evolved ;)
The penguinoid form is inherently perfect, and neither requires nor tolerates anthropomorphizing.

Chacal said:
More seriously, the litorians can easily be replaced by another "non-anthropomorphic animal" race, but changing the sibeccai might be harder. Their psychology and the place they have in the world is very tied to the fact that they were once animals that were awaken by the Giants.
Well, if it were easy to do, someone would probably have done it already. ;)

For Litorians, any generic "proud warrior race" seems decent. Give them Star Trek alien noses or spots or hair.

For Sibeccai, maybe something like talking apes wouldn't be all that terrible. Still kinda animal, but no longer a thing that needs anthropomorphic adjustment.

Cheers, -- N

Nifft said:
The penguinoid form is inherently perfect, and neither requires nor tolerates anthropomorphizing.

Well, if it were easy to do, someone would probably have done it already. ;)

For Litorians, any generic "proud warrior race" seems decent. Give them Star Trek alien noses or spots or hair.

For Sibeccai, maybe something like talking apes wouldn't be all that terrible. Still kinda animal, but no longer a thing that needs anthropomorphic adjustment.

Cheers, -- N
Dragonborn for both? Proud Warrior race, created as a kind of servant. Unfortunately, we already have Dracha and Mojh...

Remove ads