What do you want for your Arcana Evolved game.

Qwillion

First Post
No you have "dragonborn" already;

Dracha and Mojh

yeah there are inherent problems with people playing doggies and kitty cats.

but as has been said before change the physical descriptions however you like they can still have the same background.

Right now my plans are

The monster books (there will be a new race)

the adventure path

a stand alone adventure

I am also looking at some racial books.

Voadam

Legend
Things I would be interested in:

Monster books
Diamond Throne regional sourcebooks
Class variants
New witcheries and champion ideals
Class/Race sourcebooks
Racial levels for non Diamond Throne but OGL races
Adventures
Adventure Path
Predone NPCs

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Dragonborn for both? Proud Warrior race, created as a kind of servant. Unfortunately, we already have Dracha and Mojh...
Yeah, I think we all agree that there's enough dragon-dudes in AE.

For my part, I like both the Mojh and the Dracha, and I like what they represent to each other.

Let's talk about paring down the races. IMHO, AE would be fully AE with just:
- Humans
- Giants
- Faen (+ Sprytes)
- Mojh & Dracha

Litorians, Sebiccai and Verrek could evaporate and the setting would still have all its major elements -- or better, those three could become humans with different cultural backgrounds (and thus a few different cultural Feats or Talents available).

Cheers, -- N

Qwillion

First Post
4E AE: per Monte this is a no.

Monster books: Veiled Denizens is released and on sale go buy it, Mythical Monstrosities should be out within the month (waiting on final layout and proofreading)

Diamond Throne regional sourcebooks: working on the first one to support the adventure path

Race sourcebooks: I have a writter lined up for this, I will do these but other projects are in front right now.

Racial levels for non Diamond Throne but OGL races: Interesting I had not thought of this any races you would like to see?

Adventures: We are planning the Living Airship by Soren K. Thurstrup (author of Circle of Rites)

Adventure Path: The Rituals of Choice by Steven D. Russell, Edited by Soren K. Thurstrup, we have playtested 1 & 2, # 3 will be playtested next, I am just waiting on art and cartography to release the first adventure.

Predone NPC: Faces of Serren by blue devil games, and Battle Box (the CD) by Fiery Dragon Proudction (written by Soren K. Thrustrup); Have this well covered. I do have plans for some unique npc monsters in the planning stage.

I think I will start an AP Thread here just to keep people up to date on our plans.

Remove ads