Pinnacle's Forgotten Forge

pathfinderq1

First Post
Aesha tucked her spell components back into her pouch now that the fight seemed to be over. Her keen elven eyes tracked the tiny winged form as it flew off, but it vanished almost immediately into the rain and darkness.

As the whistles of the Watch drew closer, she turned her attention in that direction. For all that the matter seemed settled, she had no wish to be seen fleeing from the incident. The other witnesses had settled the matter with rather brutal efficiency, though- while she had no taste for violence, she had to admit she was impressed...

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I'm pretty sure warforged can gain the benefit of fast healing, as it's not 'natural healing' or a spell from the healing subschool, but I guess it's up to Pinnacle. [/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"Hey, relax, guys," Kyria says cheerfully, moving to pat Watcher and Alex on their shoulders. She looks like a child between the warforged and the half-giant. "We're the good guys here. We captured a criminal. The watch should be on our side for once."

GammaPaladin

First Post
Alex grins wryly.

"It's just been my experience that the constabulary tend to see a big hulking form such as meself in the vicinity of a body and assume the worst. Particularly if his mode of dress isn't quite up to snuff." The half-giant subconsciously fingers one of the mending seams in his well worn clothing. "Still, I suppose just the fact that there are so many people here will have them talking before trying to crack heads."

covaithe

Explorer
"True, although it won't stop them from 'confiscating' anything they think might be valuable. I don't see any reason to let them steal from the provost, do you? We'd better make sure he doesn't have anything... tempting, that might distract the watchmen from their duties." Unless someone stops her, Kyria will start checking the bodies for valuables. :D

Redclaw

First Post
Jaren looks up, way up, at the half-giant. The healing comes with no demands, good warrior. I merely encouraged your body to heal itself faster than it might have otherwise. How could I ask payment when you did all the work?

Watcher looks almost... puzzled at Kyria's words. "The watchmen would steal from the Provost?" He ponders the concept of the strange behavior of soft ones for a moment. "So... we should take the Provost's items to protect them until they can be returned." He gazes at Kyria doing just that, but doesn't make any moves to stop her.

[sblock=OOC]Thanks, Redclaw... I'm not quite sure how that works. I also don't know if I get half or not (like I would from a healing spell), or if I do, do I round up or down? This is my first warforged. ;) I'll see what Pinnacle says, and we can use that in the future... I probably need to buy some Repair potions.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Watcher said:
"The watchmen would steal from the Provost?" He ponders the concept of the strange behavior of soft ones for a moment. "So... we should take the Provost's items to protect them until they can be returned."

"Bet yer big brass ones they would," Kyria responds cheerfully. "Now help me roll this one over," she tugs on the enemy warforged. "This shiny metal stuff doesn't come off somehow, does it? I mean, if it's not rude to ask. No offense or anything." She smiles winningly at Watcher.

renau1g

First Post
Seeing the activities that the other witnesses are involved in, Storm brushes his thick, dark hair out of his face. He's thinks "What strange customs these people have. Charging money to help another and guards who steal from those they're supposed to protect.". However for all his misgivings about their behaviour, Storm has to admit he's intrigued and finds it all strangely alluring.

Remove ads