Pinnacle's Forgotten Forge

Pinnacle

First Post
The red light in Cutter's eyes has faded, but it hasn't quite gone out. She's not dead, but she is unconscious and won't wake on her own.

GammaPaladin

First Post
(I know that, but Alex doesn't... He's a kid from the Cogs, he's probably not seen a lot of warforged, and certainly doesn't know much about how they work ;) )

covaithe

Explorer
"Well, that was certainly more exciting than Elven Literature 102," Kyria drawls, sheathing her rapier with a flourish. "Somebody want to explain what's going on before the Sharnies get here?"

Redclaw

First Post
Jaren watches with great interest as the combat unfolds. He notes the wounds on those who seemed to be defending the dead man and realizes that he can finally contribute to their actions. Let the wind soothe your minds and the rain cleanse your wounds, he says as he encourages their very bodies to speed up the healing process.

[sblock=ooc] convert summon nature's ally to rejuvenation, fast healing 1 for everyone for 3 rounds. [/sblock]

Watcher looks at Raysuldra. "It is unconscious, not destroyed. It will remain in that state until repaired. I do not know what that winged object was." He swings his axe over his shoulder and slips it into the carry strap, before glancing at the rest of the group. "Thank you for your assistance. I have little knowledge other than that I was hired to protect the Provost." He pauses for a moment, silent, as he turns his attention to the body. "I have failed."

[sblock=OOC]Pinnacle, I am assuming that Watcher wouldn't know what the flying thing was? Also, I don't think that rejuvanation works on warforged... I know healing does half, but I'm assuming fast healing doesn't work?[/sblock]

Last edited:

GammaPaladin

First Post
Alex grunts as he feels the healing magic wash through him and the wound on his chest begin to knit slowly. He looks at Jaren and seems a bit embarassed as he says, "I... I can't afford to pay for a healing..."

He sits down to wait for the watch to arrive, thinking that if he runs off the watch will assume that he had a hand in the crime, being a half-giant from the cogs, and figures that being among all these higher class people will make things look better for him. He just hopes Jaren doesn't turn him in to the watch for not paying for a healing.

[sblock=ooc]He's REALLY poor... So his only experience with healing magic is that he can't afford the "donation" to any of the temples required to actually receive it.[/sblock]

The adamantine-armored 'forged settles into a waiting stance. "Provost Bonal Geldam of Morgrave University," he replies. Although his voice hasn't varied in tone in the brief time he has been around the others, a skilled listener might notice that his voice now seems sad almost.

Turning toward the direction the watch is coming from, he ceases movement, awaiting the authorities.

GammaPaladin

First Post
Alex groans. He doesn't really understand the title, but just the fact that the man has, one, and the words "Morgrave University" are enough to let him know the man had been important.

"Well... This day just keeps getting better. Oh well. At least I got a bit of a punch up to cheer me."

renau1g

First Post
Leaning closer to Raysuldra, Storm will whisper "What's a provost?", while he waits for things to sort themselves out.

Remove ads