Pinnacle's Forgotten Forge

GammaPaladin

First Post
(When his turn comes up...)

Alex sees the Warforged, and the glint of its axe as it delivers its threat. He grins, lets a bit of chain slip through his fingers so that a length dangles from his fist as he advances, saying, "Oy! Scrapbucket! You picked the wrong day to threaten me!"

He grins broadly for the first time as he charges into range letting the chain uncoil as he swings for the 'forged with both hands.

(He'll advance to square O6, and strike. 15 foot move, just enough to bring him into striking range. Also keeps him out of everyone's firing lines ;)

Attack roll - 1d20+5 → [14,5] = (19)
Not sure if that hits... hope it doesn't for the enemy's sake, 'cause...

Damage Roll - 2d6+6 → [6,5,6] = (17)

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Kyria, hoping to strike first and catch the presumed murderer flat footed, steps forward and hurls a dagger. It is long range, but a good throw...

ooc: 5' step to S5.
Attack roll 1d20-1=15, includes -4 range penalty.
Damage and sneak attack damage if applicable: 1d4+1=5, 1d6=4

Last edited:

Pinnacle

First Post
(Sorry renau, for some reason I read that as Spot 20, Listen 9 and there was nothing to spot; go ahead and post the surprise round and normal round's worth of actions and I'll work it out.)

Kyria's dagger almost true, but the warforged manages to move just enough to deflect it with her armor plating. The dagger lands back in the middle of the bridge.

"Fine then," she says, and leaves the battleaxe. Instead she lunges at Watcher and slams her fist into his face, wildly yelling "I am Cutter! No flesh-weaklings will hurt me, and no flesh-lover should dare try!" (5 - 2DR = 3 damage)

Alex proves her statement wrong; his heavy chain hits her hard, the spikes driven straight into and through the armor on her chest. She cries out, but as the chain comes away Cutter is still standing.

Raysuldra moves toward the attacking warforged (there's no clear line to charge, so she can't attack in the surprise round).

"There's fighting down there!" calls a woman's voice from higher in the towers. "Murder!" responds a man, "Call for the Watch!"

Code:
[u] |A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z| 
1| | | | |[/u]                               [u]| | | | | | | 
2| | | | |[/u]                               [u]| | | | | | | 
3| | | | |                               | | | | | | | 
4| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |S| | | | | | | | | | 
5| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |R| | | |K| | | | | | | | 
6| | | | | | | | | | | | |C| |A| | | | | | | | | | | | 
7| | | | | | | | | | | | |W|J| | | | |B| | | | | | | | 
8| | | | |[/u]                             [u]| | | | | | | | 
9| | | | |[/u]                             [u]| | | | | | | |[/u]

W-Watcher
J-Jaren (the body is also in this space)
A-Alex
B-Aesha Brook-song
R-Raysuldra
K-Kyria
S-Storm
C-enemy warforged

Initiative:
23 Watcher
21 Storm
16 Aesha
14 Kyria
14 Jaren
10 enemy warforged
10 Alex
4 Raysuldra

renau1g

First Post
Storm - Shifter Ranger 1 - hp 11/11 - 17 AC

Seeing the two constructs battling each other, Storm will bring his bow up, take aim, and fire a missile through the rain. However, as the two combatants are so close together and he's taking care not to strike the fallen human's guardian the arrow goes far wide and sails harmlessly into the night. After this ineffective attack, Storm will move west along the bridge hoping to get a clearer shot next time.

OOC Bow Shot & Damage (1d20+1=6, 1d8=3) (Includes -4 for shooting into melee w/o Precise Shot)

Storm moves 30ft. to the left of the map

pathfinderq1

First Post
Aesha eyed the hostile warforged warily- but it seemed that the more martially-inclined witnesses had this matter well in hand. She knew her own aim with a bow was indifferent at best, and saw little need to expend a spell to accomplish what seemed like a foregone result. Nonetheless, she drew forth a pinch of fine sand from her pouch of arcane supplies, in case things turned oddly. Her own voice, high and piercing, sang out through the rain-soaked neighborhood, adding to the calls of other witnesses. "Watchmen, come this way! A killer, blood in the streets!"

OOC: Ready action to cast Sleep if the hostile warforged appears to be trying to escape again. Otherwise just calling for the Watch....

GammaPaladin

First Post
Alex grins wolfishly as the sturdy chain cuts the Warforged boasting short.

"I'm sorry, you were sayin somethin?

It's not really smart to tempt fate with words like those, the Host love irony. I hope the lesson left an impression on you."
He chuckles softly. "Oh yeah, it did."

He coils his chain, and prepares to strike again.

(In the utterly miraculous event that the 'forged is still standing when Alex's turn comes back around -- Seriously, Cutter couldn't have blundered into a group of level 1s more capable of smashing her, I think -- Alex will attempt to trip her, just to add insult to injury.)

Touch Attack - 1d20+5 → [18,5] = (23)
Strength Check (+4 Str bonus, +4 Powerful Build) - 1d20+8 → [4,8] = (12)

(Thank goodness I finally rolled something low... I was beginning to think I was going to have to fudge one lower just so that I didn't look like I was cheating... That site likes me too much lol)

Redclaw

First Post
If the warforged is still standing on his turn, Jaren pulls his dagger from its sheath and swings at Cutter's knees, hoping to throw her off balance for Watcher's next attack but failing to draw her attention at all. He then backs away, knowing that he has no business being that close to her axe.

[sblock=ooc] aid other action, (1d20+2)=4
So much for that plan. :(
5' step to O7[/sblock]

Remove ads