A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Trouvere

Explorer
"Fine lively lads, sir," says Conuld, entering the house and standing back out of the way against a wall. "They remind me a little of my brothers, though they are grown now."

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Solange said:
[sblock=Previously in the desert]"What say you Cludge. Would you like this ring? You see better at night, and are a stronger warrior than I, and I have already claimed the scimitar."
A horrified expression passes over Cludge's face. Neither eat nor drink? EnWorphant's tusks, it's a abomination! Where's tha point in livin' if ya can'y eat er drink! He cautiously accepts the ring from Shadya.
Still, I sees how it might be a tactiful avantidge, goin' without sleep an' all and on tha march, he says, holding the tiny loop of metal away from him as if it was a chunk of dung. I'll just put 'er safely in me pocket fer when it's needed.

Rystil Arden

First Post
AGFlynn said:
A horrified expression passes over Cludge's face. Neither eat nor drink? EnWorphant's tusks, it's a abomination! Where's tha point in livin' if ya can'y eat er drink! He cautiously accepts the ring from Shadya.
Still, I sees how it might be a tactiful avantidge, goin' without sleep an' all and on tha march, he says, holding the tiny loop of metal away from him as if it was a chunk of dung. I'll just put 'er safely in me pocket fer when it's needed.
*Lasair shakes her head. What a protest to make when the group was in the desert, low on food and water!*

"If you are not going to use it at all times, there is no point. Conuld says it takes a long time to attune to its wearer. We might as well give it to someone else. Shadya, would you like to wear it for now?"

(OOC: We can also give ourselves back some food and water accounting-wise for the last leg of the trip if someone is wearing the ring)

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=Previously in the desert: ]Conuld shakes his head, laughing. "I suspect items with effects such as these need to be worn continuously for a time before the magic takes effect, Cludge. But you do not need to worry - I cannot imagine it would prevent you from eating. It would just do away with the necessity. Perhaps you would feel overfull? I cannot be sure."[/sblock]

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Rystil Arden said:
*Lasair shakes her head. What a protest to make when the group was in the desert, low on food and water!*

"If you are not going to use it at all times, there is no point. Conuld says it takes a long time to attune to its wearer. We might as well give it to someone else. Shadya, would you like to wear it for now?"

(OOC: We can also give ourselves back some food and water accounting-wise for the last leg of the trip if someone is wearing the ring)

OOC: Cludge's rejection of the ring is just flavour. He'll wear it if Shadya does not.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Then better flavor yourself wearing it, because the current objections will have Shadya take it. ;) This should give you an IC opening.

"I would hope you can still eat, just have no need to. If you will not always wear it, then perhaps I should take it."

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
OOC: between the time it took to identify and wear, it wouldn't be much, as we were only a week or so out of Helatia when we found it, weren't we?

Remove ads