A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Phoenix8008

First Post
With greatclub in hand, Kurgahz goes to see what made the noise on the stairs. He will open the door if it's closed and step out the doorway to investigate.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Conuld

Gram nods. "Alrigh', ye stay 'ere with the boys. Ye all, eh... try to stay in t'night, okay?" The councilor looks with trepidation at the black sky. "I've got these two with me, if things go east." He nods at the two guards carrying the orc prisoner.

Gram turns to leave. "Phyrah be with ye. Phyrah be with us all."

Hayder's boys look glad to have something helpful to do, even if it's just cleaning up an dirty alley cat. The cat is still asleep, but as soon as the cold bath water hits its body, it wakes right up. Conuld uses the vestiges of his magic earlier to warm the water to a comfortable temperature, and the cat mostly cooperates with minimal mewling.

On the Rooftop:

You're actually on a rooftop, not in a room with a door. Unless I've forgotten something. In which case, you don't hear the footsteps. But I'm pretty sure you're still on the rooftop, so you do hear the footsteps, and over the side of the roof you see...

Kurgahz leans over the side of the roof, spying two thugs with Kaati Shut circle-brands on their shoulders. One is sitting, it looks like he has been there for a while. He is silently hushing the other with a finger to his lips, the other is now pointing upwards at the head of Kurgahz.

Both curse loudly and immediately flee.

Phoenix8008

First Post
How far down is the place where they are? Is it another rooftop or the ground that they are on? If it's not too far a distance to seem dangerous, Kurgahz will leap off the rooftop to follow them immediatly with a yell of "Here we go AGAIN!"

If it is too far down to be jumped reasonably (which I would question if we were able to hear their noise and they were appearently able to eavsdrop on us) then Kurgahz will bolt down the stairs and start the chase instead.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Jumping is well within the bounds of reason, no check required.

OOG: You might have noticed that I haven't officially given my "I'm back!" post. That's because... well, I'm not "back". I've just had more downtime this week than normal. So, sorry to get your hopes up, but my presence will continue to be intermittent for the next week, maybe longer.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"This is likely someone coming for our captive, to silence him. They know where we are located now. Shadya yn Hayder, let us move him somewhere else as he continues talking."

(OOC: Anyone else having severe troubles connecting to ENWorld? I have been for the past week)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Yes, I have been experiencing slowdowns. All the more inconvenient, since I'm having only short, unscheduled bursts of available ENWorld time. In the meta forum people have been complaining, and I believe Michael Morris is working on it but making little progress.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Aha, you are in exactly the same boat as me. This is causing me no end of difficulties. This is the first time I've gotten on ENWorld since that last post I made on the 21st (which lasted for like 10 minutes). We'll see if I can hang on and update some games)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases