The Lighting of the Death

ajanders

Explorer
Welcome to my second Living Eberron Adventure!
I'll try to actually have rules and a style I stick to, but I'm still new at this, so you can expect some changes over time.

Tentative Rules

1. Try to post at least every other day. Let us know if you're going to be gone for a long period of time.
If a player disappears to long, I reserve the right to NPC their character and then write them out gracefully.

2. Please post a link to your character with your first post: this way I know where to find you.

3. Please use Invisible Castle for your die rolls.

4. Color for character speech is perfectly optional, but I do need quotation marks.

5. Please be patient with me: I'm relatively unfamiliar with the Dragon Shaman and the Scout classes. If you think I've missed one of their capabilities, you're probably right. Just remind me.

Style notes
This adventure was designed to take second level characters to an authoritative third level (authoritative translates as 'enough xp to do some crafting'') There are no guarantees a third level character will make fourth.
My vision of Eberron is a little more noir and pulpy than other people's. Certain parts of this adventure will not feel like standard D&D.
I believe action points are meant to be used: you should expect to need them.
Watch for homages.

ajanders

Explorer
Bill Begley walks back out of the Tower's Shard and turns back to face you.
"Cor, 'sroight glad Oi am yure comin' ."
It sounds like he's right glad you're coming with him.

He lowers the box from his bag and opens a hinged panel on top.
The aroma of spice-roasted chicken issues forth.

"I'm Bill Begley. What're your names?"
He manages to keep a quiet conversation with the party while simultaneously selling drumsticks at a copper apiece and the occasional whole roast chicken for a silver.

Moggthegob

First Post
" Zook Archizald of Korranberg, Archivist, librarian, and writer for the Korranberg Chronicle and all-around renaissance man. IF you need something, odds are I may be able to randomly find some way to do it. You may have read my recent piece on the berry species of Breland.

Mellubb

First Post
Frustrated to have to repeat himself Mathew gives his hand to shake a says "I am Lord Mathew d'Cannith, glad I could help."

pathfinderq1

First Post
"I am Reveka, called Scrapescale among the Guardians of my homeland- I am by trade a warrior, skilled with a blade and blessed by the brass wyrm Hazsuranni. I will be glad to test my skills against the trials ahead. While we walk, perhaps we might discuss what skills we each possess- some I know, at least a bit, but it might be good to know, for instance, who will step to the front if we face combat..."

OOC: FWIW, Reveka will have her Presence aura active for the time being; +1 to all allies' skill rolls for Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate made within 30 feet. I'm willing to fast-forward through the actual discussion of skills, or to play it out- mostly she just wants to have some idea of who can do what, which as players we already know; if nothing else it gives them something to talk about so as not to interrupt the chicken-selling. Character is here: http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=4054511&postcount=94

JRYoung

First Post
"That is a fine idea Reveka" replies Rethlin. "My prayers to the Silver Flame can channel healing, protective wards, and other effects. In addition I am a stout warrior. All for the glory of the Silver Flame, of course..."

Remove ads