WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: @Bihlbo: Do you want proceed with your stated action? The orcs are already blinded and a grease field is between your group and them. And the ability only last 2 rounds...

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, F 15 / R 14 / W 18, Spells 0 to 3: 6/4/3/2

OOC: @WD No I don't want to continue with that action, thanks for letting me change it.

Collan notches his bow and shoots!

1d20+6, 1d8=[17, 6], [5], shot at orc in E6 (looks like he doesn't get cover against the attack).

Walking Dad

First Post
After a short but bloody fight you manage to kill the nearly helpless orcs without much trouble and succeed in clearing the first floor.

[sblock=ooc]
You are all in the first floor. Please post your actions for the next two rounds...
Sorry I speeded up, but the blinded, greased 1st level warrors weren't a real challenge for your group. [/sblock]

hornedturtle

First Post
occ:That'll show those orcs for tieing us up!

Feather will be worried that the noise alerted more orcs she will ready to cast grease if another threat appears.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Easy, no match for Toruk, Toruk great warrior. Now we go looking for more toys?" The half orc barbarian asks, with appealing eyes

Bihlbo

Explorer
"Though these few are defeated, we are no closer to uncovering any of the orcish spies. We must press on."

OOC: I say we push through the towers and walls as best we can, clear the place, and then get set to go under the keep.

Rhun

First Post
"Lead the way, brave Toruk." says the small Rowan, taking a moment to pack his hand-carved briar pipe full of tobacco. It probably wasn't the most ideal time for a smoke, but the wizard had had a rough day. As he lights the pipe and inhales the first draw of fragrant, exotic smelling smoke, he indicates the bodies of the orcs. "Should we search these brutes for valuables?"

Kenku17

First Post
"Lead the way, brave Toruk." says the small Rowan, taking a moment to pack his hand-carved briar pipe full of tobacco. It probably wasn't the most ideal time for a smoke, but the wizard had had a rough day. As he lights the pipe and inhales the first draw of fragrant, exotic smelling smoke, he indicates the bodies of the orcs. "Should we search these brutes for valuables?"

"You may if you want...." Paldon says "We do need to move although cause the door on the other side of the tunnel isn't going to hold forever..."

Remove ads