• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/4/3/2

Initiative: 1d20+2=5

Collan looks out over the field of orcs and spots the thick chain on the dog-like creatures. "Creatures of darkness, seared by the everlasting sun!" he cries and a beam of light blasts the two creatures, turning their chains white-hot.

Collan casts heat metal, primarily aiming to hurt the dogs.

Attack vs. Will (1d20+6=11, 1d20+6=24) hits one dog-like creature, but may have missed the other.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Only waiting for Illium. My post could be bit late, the downtime is in my main posting time.

Ok, this went much faster than I expected.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: I will post the first round tomorrow. New rule:
Everyone who does not post 24h after my post will be NPCed for the round.
(Excluding weekends) We nee more speed, or this game will die...

Walking Dad

First Post
Toruk runs, greatsword in hand (both hands actually), and hits the nearest orc. "You all die, Toruk kills!" the barbarian screams, as he lunches to attack.
Feather attacks the one holding the chain with arcane light.
Paldon steps into the doorway, and thrusts at the closest enemy.
'Dog' breathes fire at Toruk and Paldon.
The orc releases the chain and attacks Toruk with his falchion, inflicting a painful cut.
Rowan takes a deep breath to steady his nerves, and then begins an incantation aimed at blinding the orcs in a brilliant explosion of glittering particles.

[sblock=ooc]Orc, OrcS, Dog Initiative (1d20=2, 1d20=11, 1d20+5=11)
Toruk Initiative Jarek Initiative (1d20+2=18, 1d20=5)

Toruk kills the orc in F6. Feather hits the OrcS for 3 damage. Paldon hits the 'dog' for 11 damge.

Dog breathes fire for fire damage (2d6=7) on Toruk on Paldon. Both save for 3 damage.

OrcS (Attack, damage) (1d20+7=21, 2d4+6=11) OrcS hits Toruk for 11 damage.

Rhun, make an 'attack' roll for Rowan's spell (see houserules).

Initiatve:
Toruk 18 -> start
Feather 17
Paldon 16
'Dog' 11
OrcS 11
Rowan 5 -> end
Collan 5
Jarek 5
Orc(s) 2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
Paldon Disregards the puff of flame, and attempts to slam the dog with his sword.

[sblock=OOC]Power Attack +2
Attack:1d20+7=23
Damage:2d6+5=12

The reason the numbers look different from the last one is I think I bothched my attack bonuses
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, F 15 / R 14 / W 18, Spells 0 to 3: 6/4/3/2

Edit: ignore this

[sblock=What once was](Next round)

Collan turns his attention to his allies and speaks, "Friends, brothers - this may prove to be our finest hour! No more are we running from these dire fiends, frightened of the chaos they bring to the world. Now we take the battle to their garrets and smite down their greatest fighters! Onward! Show no mercy, no pause, no weakness! For Pelor!"

OOC: Allies who can hear Collan gain a +2 morale bonus on:
Fort, Reflex, and Will defense
attack rolls
ability checks
skill checks
weapon damage rolls

It lasts 2 rounds
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads