• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan's Reflex is 14, try to hit that.

So, since I can't really post on the weekends, I'll either get my next post up tonight, or Monday. See you then!

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Sorry for the confusion everyone.
For those who rolled I will use those rolls.
But Rhun, rolling to 17s to be hit is just terrible. I will never punish players for good rolls. You succeeded both

Will change this post into a real combat post later.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=New map]
attachment.php

J= Jarek
C= Collan
P=Paldon
D= Toruk Dorm
F=Feather
R=Rowan
[/sblock]

Toruk makes a short step and breaks down the door. Behind it, you can see nearly a dozen orcs, one leading one of the doglike creatures from the courtyard on a chain (knowledge planes to identify).

Roll initiative, please :)

ooc: Sorry for the long delay. Got sick.

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
Paldon steps into the doorway, and thrusts at the closest enemy.

[sblock=OOC]
Paldon's Initative (1d20+3=16)
If any enemy is within 10ft of Paldon, 5ft step, Feint(1d20+4=7), and if successful, power attack+3 (1d20+8=12 ). If not successful, reg attack.
If any enemy is within 15 ft, move and reg attack
If no enemy is withing 15 ft, move to the edge of the door frame, and full D.

Reg Attack: 1d20+5=20
Damage:2d6+4=11 (+3 if Power attack)
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Toruk's brash move of breaking down the door clearly catches the halfling conjurer offguard, causitng him to react slowly to the threat of a dozen orcs. Rowan takes a deep breath to steady his nerves, and then begins an incantation aimed at blinding the orcs in a brilliant explosion of glittering particles.

AC: 18 (mage armor, 5 hours), Hit Points: 28/28

Initiative: 5
Cast Glitterdust, MAGIC CHECK: 21. Centered to catch as many as possible in 10' radius (20' diameter)...could conceivably get all of them, if they are clustered tightly enough.

[sblock=Spells Per Day/Known]
Spells Known:
Level 0 – 6 (Acid Splash), Detect Magic, Read Magic, Daze, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Light
Level 1 – 4 (Mage Armor), Grease, Summon Monster I, Color Spray, Magic Missile
Level 2 - 2 (web), Summon Monster 2, Glitterdust

Spells Per Day:
Level 0 – 6
Level 1 – 7 6
Level 2 - 5 4
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads