WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Ilium

First Post
Jarek slides from the saddle and assumes a ready stance, shield before and sword held high behind.

(OOC: Move action to dismount, ready an action to attack any foe that comes in range. Are we using 4E or 3E action types?)

Walking Dad

First Post
Ilium said:
(OOC: Move action to dismount, ready an action to attack any foe that comes in range. Are we using 4E or 3E action types?)

(ooc: Standard 3.5: Fullround, standard, move, free (plus swift & immidiate)

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/5/4/3

Collan, having returned to his room and changed his clothes after breakfast, is now cloathed in a fur-rimmed cloak of white, supple leather with gold rope trim. A white skullcap adorns his head, with gold flutes that make it look almost like a crown. His trousers are red with a white angular stripe pattern, and he wears fine white boots and gloves.

Upon hearing the commotion, Collan draws his bow and nods his permission to Reggie. The cry and rustling brings him off his horse. With the steed between him and the perceived danger, Collan holds the nocked arrow with the finger of the hand holding the bow, and makes a gesture like fingers blooming upward.

OOC: Collan is going to ready to cast bless if he sees something obviously dangerous start to approach.

Walking Dad

First Post
Bihlbo said:
Upon hearing the commotion, Collan draws his bow and nods his permission to Reggie...
(ooc: Ups, sorry, I meant a brief time after Reggie left the group to investigate the first sounds. The muffeled scream was likely him ;) )

Voda Vosa

First Post
HP: 51 /AC: 17 / attk: +12

Toruk runs in the direction of the noise, with his greatsword in hand, and he will strike down any hostile creature that emerges. He scream "REGGIE!!! TORUK SAVES YOU!"

[sblock=OOC]

Attack and Damage

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Forest, Round 1

Paldon dismounts in as best position as he could to the front of the group, and prepares for whatever is coming.

Warren casts Mage Armor on himself and stays behind the the horses and his companions.

Jarek slides from the saddle and assumes a ready stance, shield before and sword held high behind ,as Collan draws his bow and readies himself after taking cover behind his horse

As Toruk runs in the direction of the noise, with his greatsword in hand, screaming "REGGIE!!! TORUK SAVES YOU!" a large dire boar meets his charge. Both combatants attacks hit and draw blood. Toruk feels the hot breath of the beast as they exchange blows. Jarek joins the fight with a sword swing, hitting it by an inch. Meanwhile, Collan channels Pelor's blessing.

[sblock=ooc]Toruk takes 16 points damage. The dire boar takes 16 from Toruk and 9 from Jarek. Warren casts Mage Armor and Collan Bless.

Initiative:
Paldon
Warren
Toruk
Collan
Jarek
Dire Boar
Arrak (still has his 1. round turn)

Note: If you not say I should, I will not use your PA. If you want to roll yourself, link the BBCode, please.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ilium

First Post
"Get behind it!" Jarek shouts to Toruk as he himself slides to the side. "We'll have bacon in the morning!"

(OOC: Try to flank with Toruk, but make sure Jarek stays between the boar and the rest of the party as much as possible).

Bihlbo

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
(ooc: Ups, sorry, I meant a brief time after Reggie left the group to investigate the first sounds. The muffeled scream was likely him ;) )

Sorry I should have been more clear:

Walking Dad said:
After your hearty breakfast, your adventurer group plus one follows the path to the keep into the woods. Halfway through, Collan and Reggie hear some strange noises.

"Did you hear this?", your scout asks. "Wait a minute, I will scout ahead."

When he asked if we heard, Collan nodded his mermission for Reggie to scout ahead (yes, even though Collan wasn't asked). The "strange noises" are what I meant by "commotion."

Also, doesn't readying an action change your initiative to just before the trigger? That would make those of us who readied (Collan, Jarek) act just before the boar, if you're using those rules.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Arg!" the half orc roars in pain. You hurt Reggie! TORUK KILL!!!!" the barbarian shouts before slashing again.

[sblock]
Use power attack -2 attack, +4 damage
Attack and Damage

When invisible castle gets me a bad roll I'll swich to dm rolls lol[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads