Two Kingdoms [Group 1]

Albedo

First Post
HP 72/72, AC 29

Kurgen spots his new opponent, less enraged by the obvious lack of human traits, and decides to go him with a more calm headed attack form. Whispering to his god, he summons a spike composed of force, sending it flying at his foe.

[sblock=OOC]
Casting Spiritual Weapon. It attacks at +11 for 1d8+3 damage.
Attack 27
Damage 6
[/sblock]

Last edited:

serow

First Post
Init 6, HP 66/75, AC 25 (+1 shield bonus, Two Weapon Defence), touch 13, flat 21, all AC -2 for charging

Don't be so conceited, thinking that you have scored an advantage over us. Shaking his head just briefly to clear up the haze and slight nausea caused by the smoke, Lavitz spreads his own wings and takes to air, Death and Justice at the ready.

[sblock=ooc]Trying for a charge attack. Attack (+1 unholy light pick) 35, Damage 11 piercing 8 unholy
[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
The few guards that remained awake and active stumbled about doing whatever trickled into thier magic addled brain at the moment. Swords swung at vicente, Others stood murmuring to themselves, while still more ran full tilt in one direction or another.

The real battle took place at the end of the caravan, the mercenaries fighting the only opponents in the caravan worthy of thier time. In the skies, two half dragons clashed, one clearly getting the upper hand for the moment as he rained a punch after punch on Lavitz, startlingly manuverable in the air.

The peak came in a blow that broke Lavitz's nose, a wicked grin tearing across blackwings face. "This is it? You are nothing! Get them my pet. Tear them!"

From that cloud of smoke, emerged a massive creature. Insectile, its forearms dragged along the ground, eyes sending mental shocks into two of the mercenaries as it charged, mandibles laying a bite into Jayce.

[sblock=ooc]Now that En World is back up, tis time for updates!

Jayce heals.

Lavitz charges, most certainly hitting the flying half dragon. Recorded.

Spiritual weapon hits, also recorded. =)

Vicente sadly fails.

Confusion saves.

#1 - Attacks Vicente again. Missing

#2 - Babbles.

#3 - Runs 60 feet.

#4 - Attacks Vicente. Missing.

#5 - Runs back getting within 10 feet of Vicente.

#6 - Runs even further (Effectively out of combat by this point methinks.)

The half dragon returns with a flurry of attacks on Lavitz. Hits with all. Confirms.
The damage totals 64
Sorry =(

Finally, the Umberhulk charges out of the smoke, biting at Jayce. Biting And dealing 13 damage.

Kurgan, you'll need to make a DC 15 will save on your turn. As you Missed the percent chance on averting gaze.

Your round =) [/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
"Son of a..." Jayce's eyes go wide as the giant bug rushes him. "Kurgan, flank the damned thing!" He shouts, shortening his grip on his chain as he bashes it repeatedly into the things hard shell.

[sblock=ooc]
AC: 23
HP: 93/106
Activate Vicious and Subdual, Power attack for full. This POS is going down!!
Attack vs Umberhulk; Damage; Vicious damage to self 2nd roll is -5 attack (Second attack) (1d20+10=21, 2d4+3d6+17=35, 1d6=6, 1d20+10=27, 2d4+3d6+17=31, 1d6=5)
OK, so.. First attack, AC 21 for 35 subdual. Second attack, AC 22 for 31 Subdual. I take 11 subdual if they both hit.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Vicente, AC 20, 6 images left, hp 54/54

Damn. Now there are two dangerous targets here. Better I go for the main one I think.

Vicente steps away from the guards trying to attack him and unleases a pair of fiery rays at the enemy half-dragon, using his rod for a little extra power and being careful not to hit his own allies.

[sblock]empowered scorching ray[/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
HP 72/72, AC 29

Kurgen's strong will doesn't falter against the gaze of the monster before him. He casually strolls to the other side of the Jayce's opponent, flanking the creature, and calls up to his flying half dragon ally.

"Lavitz, get your battered dragon corpse down here so I can patch your foolish hide up!"

Meanwhile, his divine force spike continues to work its magic on Lavitz's attacker.

[sblock=OOC]

Will save = 25

Move action to get around the Umber Hulk and flank it. If I have to incur attacks of opportunity, then I will.

Readied action initiated to cast cure critical wounds on Lavitz should he get within touch range.

Concentration Check = 29
Heals 27 HP

Attacks with Spiritual Weapon twice.

Attacks = 14 & 20
Damage = 8 & 5
[/sblock]

serow

First Post
Init 6, HP 29/75, AC 27 (+1 shield bonus, Two Weapon Defence), touch 15, flat 24

Lavitz sees the blood in his own eyes as the other half-dragon rains blow after blow upon him. He very nearly drops Death and Justice amidst the onslaught. But the sound of Kurgen's voice, and the very odd sound of blood? in his ears gives him that last burst of energy. The dead cannot do anything more! Twirling his weapons in a crazy flurry of strikes, he tries to buy himself a moment of distraction, enough to make clear of his opponent and swoop downwards to Kurgen.

"My gratitude." Lavitz tries to say, with blood in his mouth.

[sblock=OOC]Ouch. That hurt. A lot! Grrr... 4 attacks. 4 potential x4 crits. I'm just so waiting for some payback!

Tumble 26 away from the fella, then use remaining movement to move towards Kurgen. Use up my other move action too, if needed.[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
Regardless of the minor setbacks they faced, the combat was quickly swinging back in eleventh companies' favor. Spells from Vicente struck the half dragon, singing on dark wing, while Jayce's whirling chain laid down brutal strikes on the carapace of the insectile beast before him.

The caravan's supposed defenders were dispersed by now, save for the pair of raging monsters. The winged man drove himself to the ground with a quick flap of his wings, a line of caustic acid spewing from his mouth to splash over lavitz and the manhunter. His pet, meanwhile, focused its steely gaze on its abuser, waves of mental energy rolling over him moments before the creature almost seemed to smile in its perverse way, throwing dirt into the air as it burrowed beneath the ground.

[sblock=ooc]Quick you guys are. Quick like rabbits! Its wednsday, so I'll throw down another update to make up for time missed ^_^;

Alright, starting with Jayce. You wail on the thing something fierce but it doesn't drop. Also, for the purposes of this campaign, your chain does lethal vicious damage, not subdual.

Kurgan makes the save, makes the concentration check, heals the damage and misses with the spiritual weapons.

Lavitz makes the tumble check, lands and is healed.

Vicente misses! Oh wait, actually since there is no one in melee with him anymore you don't take penalties and thus hit with your first attack. Dramatic no?

Confusion checks.

#1 - Babbles.

#2 - Charges guard #1

#3 - Chases after #6 but can't attack this turn.

#4 - Babbles.

#5 - Runs away from Vicente.

#6 - Charges back towards #3 but can't reach him.

The half-dragon flys down landing 30 feet south of the caravan (And the rest of the group) and using his acid breath weapon to hit Kurgan and Lavitz. DC 18 Reflex save.

The umberhulk... well it can't run with people on both sides of it, so it focuses on the source of its pain. Jayce needs to make two DC 15 will saves this round (One from not averting your gaze, one from it actively trying on you.) Kurgan does not need to make a save, Lavitz does. Seen here.

It then takes a 5-foot burrow. ^_^

Thats it for today folks. [/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
It's only a matter of time now. I'll give that another shot Vicente thinks as he casts the second copy he'd prepared of the scorching ray spell, aiming at the winged half-dragon and again using his rod for extra juice.

[sblock=ooc]emp scorching ray: 1st misses, 2nd 23 to hit touch, damage 25[/sblock]

Albedo

First Post
Kurgen gets bathed by the breath weapon, but does not lose his cool. He continues to heal his teammate.

[sblock=OOC]

Failed the ref save with a 17

Casts another Cure Critical Wounds on Lavitz for 21 HP
[/sblock]

Remove ads