Strahd's "RttToEE"

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

Snapping his fingers quietly,"That is quite a good idea, Militiades."

"I have a good idea on which animal I will create...."
he says, his voice drifting off.

If no other options present themselves, then Lenuran will use his wand on each person, in turn, then create an illusion of a dire badger, and have it advance upon the opening, smelling and huffing.

Rhun

First Post
Kobryrn moves to take a concealed position from which to strike the enemy, should they fail to pursue the badger away from the entrance.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After being turned invisible Dei takes the bolt out of his crossbow by touch. And then slips the weapon back over his shoulder. Again by touch he pulls out his trusted wand of unerring magical missiles.

Better not risk hitting anyone else as I can't see them. He thinks to himself, hoping the others are having the same thoughts.

[sblock=OOC] Will not ready an action to attack as he wants to stay invisible as long as possible. And maybe get a spell off instead.[/sblock]

*Vish, Vish, Vish*
The gnome swings his wand and turns his companions invisible.
With more gestures and arcane spelling Lenuran conjures up an illusion of a mean, smelling huffing badger. The badger advances to the entrance, smelling, huffing and puffing.
Nothing happens, the residents behind the arrow slits neither see or hear or pay any kind of attention to the little dire beast as you see no apparent movement. No one comes out and no one shots an arrow at the thing.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn chuckles under his breath as the guards ignore the badger. Then, under the cover of the invisibility, the dwarf starts forward, determined to try the entry doors himself.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Getting an ideal of his own Dei heads towards the closes wall to get a good look at these arrow slits. Remembering what The Kid had said about the men looking tired he figures that would be a good place to try. Slowly he picks his way along till he gets towards the middle of the wall and looks around.

[sblock] Take 10 on move silently attempt. Lookng to see if Dei can see into the arrow slits. [/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran whispers,"Someone go to the door and try to push it open, I'll make the badger get up on two legs and push on it with his front paws as a cover."

[sblock=Holyman]
Why does Dei have ACP's?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

OOC: Move silently rolls please. Those who take 10 please state so (Like HM did) and write your overall results. Those who want to roll, please do so.

Be w’ery w’ery quite, w’re hunting gnolls.
Miltiades say quietly to himself and chuckles.

Remove ads