Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn tries to move quietly, but his stout dwarven body and layers of dwarven plate were ill-suited to such purpose. Hopefully Lenuran's illusion will help to cover my steps, thinks Korbryn, as his heavy boot catches a rock and sends it spinning across the way.

Move Silently: 01

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid inwardly groans at the sound of the dwarf, but keeps near the door to try to get them open. He does wonder if the guardroom windows are open enough to sneak through...

OOC: Taking 10.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Thinking quickly, and hoping that anyone inside who was watching the badger wasn't paying too close attention, the gnome adds a rusted iron collar with a few links of chain around the neck of the badger, partially obscured by its fur, hoping to cover up the noise of the dwarf.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn grumbles under his breath. This stealth thing was for those who hadn't the strength to cut their way through a hall chock full of goblins. The dwarf adjusts his grip on his greatsword as he approaches the entry doors, ready to strike down any foe that comes to investigate the sounds of his approach.

No response comes from the room where the humans are. From the room behind the slit the Gnolls are, someone barks something as he looks outside. His gaze is fixed on the badger rather then on the noisy, invisible dwarf.
Moments pass and you all gather near the door. The illusion of the badger still exists as Lenuran sends him to wander around, sniffing and puffing like an Oliphant searching for food in a desert without luck.
Two Gnolls now scout the big dire mammal but they do nothing for now but watch.

“Send him away” Miltiades whispers loudly

Rhun

First Post
"Get the ones inside," whispers Korbryn. "These gnolls be mine." The invisibile dwarf moves slowly up behind the two gnolls, raises Anrak overhead, and slashes the mighty blade across at closest of the furred devils!

Surprise Attack (hopefully) +12 (2d6+9 damage)

OOC - Rhun - the doors are closed to the cave and the gnolls are behind the arrow slit. You do not know how to get into the room with the gnolls. surely, you cannot pass through the arrow slit. Now I assume that Dei is not firing his fireball as well.
Adjust your posts please.

Remove ads