Keep on the Shadowfell character sheet scans

chitzk0i

Explorer
Has anyone else had any trouble getting the the scans? I think Giant in the Playground is down right now. Is there any other way to see them?

Sorry if this has been mentioned or covered in another thread, but did anyone else notice that healing surges seem to increase as you level up as well? After everything I had heard previously, I was under the impression that healing surges were somewhat set at the 1st level and only changed in number in your con mod changed for whatever reason.

ShinRyuuBR

First Post
half-dragon dragon said:
Sorry if this has been mentioned or covered in another thread, but did anyone else notice that healing surges seem to increase as you level up as well? After everything I had heard previously, I was under the impression that healing surges were somewhat set at the 1st level and only changed in number in your con mod changed for whatever reason.

Your number of daily HS are set, but the healed points are 1/4 your HP; if your HP goes up, so does the amount healed by HS.

jeffhartsell

First Post
ShinRyuuBR said:
Your number of daily HS are set, but the healed points are 1/4 your HP; if your HP goes up, so does the amount healed by HS.

Agree. The "Healing Surge: increase to X" comments in the KotS pregens are referring to increasing the amount healed, not the number of daily surges.

Graf

Explorer
these characters are a bit confusing.
Does the fighter getting a new crushing blow at 3rd mean that they can do 2 a day now?

Vaeron said:
Is it just me, or is the human wizard almost identical to the tiefling wizard?
I imagine the spell options for a wizard (and for that matter cleric, sorcerer, etc) are going to be well down on 3E. In the region of 10-20% less, I guess. Splats will add more options but I reckon they'll never reach the same insane level of 3E number of spells. I am happy with that.
Also every first level wizard that my players made in 3E chooses the same spells, sleep, magic missile, colour spray, charm person, etc even when they have a choice of literally a hundred. So it might not make that much difference:)

Remove ads