Greyhawk maps

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Get Anna's maps printed here!

Sorry, it took so long, but I got the Ecommerce site working now and all of Anna's maps are ready to order. Prints are 24 x 33 inches, in full color at $16.95 each map (unlaminated). I've got 11 of her maps uploaded so far.

Go to Gamer Printshop main page and click any of the Online Store or POD links. You'll have to register an account. Once there some of her maps are on the New Products, but all Anna's maps can be found in the Fantasy Category / Worlds-Regional subcategory / Greyhawk

RPG Map Printing Laminating Design for Game Masters and RPG Publishers

Orders placed today will be shipped on Monday.

Gamerprinter

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
So how do we go about ordering laminated copies?

I'll be adding lamination as an option to any map, in the next day or two. (Whenever I figure out how...) However, if you want to place an order to day, please send me a followup Email requesting for lamination on the ordered maps - it will be an additional $4.50 each for lamination. You can do a Paypal Money transfer for the difference.

Just Email me, and we'll talk some more...
support@gamer-printshop.com

By tomorrow I should have all the maps for World of the Burning Skies uploaded into the site as well - both full color and b/w versions!

Check it out!

GP

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Price now includes lamination

To expedite matters, I have altered the price to include lamination. So all of Anna's maps are $20.55 ($16.95 for printed map and $3.60 for lamination) - when I figure out how to make it optional, I'll update the site. Hope that works out for you?

GP

drewnchick

First Post
Anna,

I sincerely hope you realize your dream of completing the Flanaess in the manner you have stated--three versions: full continent, squares to scale, and each country with legend.

The sheer scope of that dream is immense, and all I can do right now is heap tons of encouragement your way. Go for it!

I'm blown away by the quality of your work and your dedication to this task. In my opinion, quality Greyhawk maps have been WAY overdue. Eric Anondson made a good, initial stab at this (and his maps are also very good), but he recently mentioned that his efforts were on hold indefinitely. So, I'm extremely happy to see you pursuing this.

Blessings on you, Anna!

Drew

anna_b

First Post
First of all I’m going to apologize for my long absence.
Real life in the form of work and other obligations were too much the past two months for me do any mapping and posting. But now things are getting back to more normal circumstances again! :)
So I’m picking up my mapping tools were I dropped them around Needfest to continue my work again. First on my list of things to do is to fix the broken links on my website. Then I’m going to update the legend to reflect the new and updated symbols I have on my latest maps.
During my absence I have received lots of additional material covering Onnwal (from Stuart Kerrigan) and Keoland (from Paul Newland), thank you both for your help. Updated maps are near completion and will be finished in a few weeks.
I have done lots of base work on Nyrond which I will start to make into maps of the Kingdom and surrounding areas during spring. When Nyrond are done I have the base for a first Wall Map of the central Flanaess that you will be able to use or print and hang on the wall.
Thank you all for your interest in my work that makes it such a pleasure to sit down and continue to trudge along. It makes the effort truly worthwhile.
I have done more research into making city and local maps and making progress. But that is something I will put on a hold for now and sit down at my desk at home and continue my Atlas of the Flanaess project again, and again I’m sorry for the delay.
Anna

Remove ads