Greyhawk maps

Cat Moon

Banned
Banned
So I just checked out your site and all I can say is this: WOW!

You have definetely put a lot of work into these. As Greyhawk is the world my DM has been using for countless years and countless systems (2E, 3x, GURPS, Grim Tales and even with Traveller) I can guarantee you that I fully intend to print these out poster style as a present for her up-coming birthday.

anna_b

First Post
Great :D

You are right I have worked hard and long on my Greyhawk mapping, but I enjoy every minute of it!

Right now I'm working on a presentaion of Naerie that I have send out on review to the Naerie triad for an expert checkup before releasing. In the meantime I'm doing terrain construction on the Lortmil mountains, the Ulek states and southern Keoland.

I'm doing lots of work this summer, but it will not show up on my site until it is ready in a month or two (or three). Progress screenshots will be presented here soon.

Thanks again for your interest!

//Anna

Cat Moon

Banned
Banned
I'm doing lots of work this summer, but it will not show up on my site until it is ready in a month or two (or three). Progress screenshots will be presented here soon.

Thanks again for your interest!

I'm looking forward to it. I'll be keenly attuned to all future updates.

anna_b

First Post
Here are two previews.
First is a map of the Principality of Naerie as it is presented in the Living Greyhawk campaign.

naerie_prev.jpg

This map is a first try to present one realm of Greyhawk in a single map with a legend. Some new symbols and markings will also be introduced, local borders for example. I thought it could be a good thing to incorporate even local lordships names and borders when available. Please send me your thoughts when you have seen the initial version.
My aim is to present my Flanaess work in 3 formats. First the area maps splitting up the Flanaess in equal sized pieces to be able to get all the detail of all areas using the same scale. Next is to make a big poster map of the whole Flanaess with towns and cities and other major features marked. Then present the different counties and realms in maps like the Naerie one. These will have different sizes and perhaps scales as needed.

The second preview is the first VERY rough rendering of Veluna and the Lortmil mountains. I will be tweaking the terrain here and there to better match the sources and the texturing is in its infancy and will need more work to get the forests, settled areas, marches and other features in the right place.

lortmil_prev.jpg

//Anna

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Anna Map printing...

Anna,

I just about have my updated shopping cart site ready, I will have a page dedicated to GHMAPs for people wanting to order any and all of your maps to be printed in full color large format.

Give me about a week and it will be ready - I'll PM you on CG's site.

GP

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Anna,

I just about have my updated shopping cart site ready, I will have a page dedicated to GHMAPs for people wanting to order any and all of your maps to be printed in full color large format.

Give me about a week and it will be ready - I'll PM you on CG's site.

GP
That would be too entirely cool. I'd be ready to put the money on these almost right away. I've got a boat load of cash coming into port soon and I'd love to my hands on some of these maps.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Just out of curiosity, do you have WotC's permission to sell Anna's excellent maps? Even though they are her creation, they are still based on WotC's World of Greyhawk intellectual property...

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I have Anna's permission to print her copyrighted work.

There is no "art charge" in the map prints, as the art is not mine, there is only cost of printing and delivery.

Its the same thing as if an individual cartographer sends me a map file to print of their own creation (my primary business model). I don't charge them for their design work, I just print and ship.

I print WoBS maps in this same way, with complete permission from EN Publishing.

Intellectual property issues are betweem Anna and WotC, though she is not profiting from her work, rather she is promoting WotC product, out of love for Greyhawk with no cost to them, there is little issue.

I would certainly cease, if asked by the appropriate parties.

GP

Remove ads