Role vs Roll

Alikar

First Post
Interesting. Alchemetic items in the adventures vault. Not to mention many examples of skill challenges nice!

Last edited:

Looks very interesting. The skill challenges are interesting - and hey, the PCs are given options to not murder and kill themselves through the Goblin lair, but to "diplomance" through it? Maybe 4E really isn't D&D any more. Way too much talking. ;)

I don't know yet how to understand the "Altered Powers". Is it explained in the article. (I might have missed it, I didn't yet have the time to fully read it).

Byronic

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Looks very interesting. The skill challenges are interesting - and hey, the PCs are given options to not murder and kill themselves through the Goblin lair, but to "diplomance" through it? Maybe 4E really isn't D&D any more. Way too much talking. ;)

I don't know yet how to understand the "Altered Powers". Is it explained in the article. (I might have missed it, I didn't yet have the time to fully read it).

I assumed it replaced an already existing utility power. Could be wrong though, maybe we'll see more when Adventurers Vault comes out.

Bagpuss

Legend
Interesting that it has moved from Dungeon to Dragon. Dungeon now has no listed columns for this issue, I wonder if Dungeon is going to be just adventures from now on and Dragon everything else.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Bagpuss said:
Interesting that it has moved from Dungeon to Dragon. Dungeon now has no listed columns for this issue, I wonder if Dungeon is going to be just adventures from now on and Dragon everything else.

Dungeon's columns are "Dungeoncraft," "Save My Game," and "Map of Mystery" according to their sidebar menu.

Remove ads