8 years ago, the world ended... [4e]

Atanatotatos

First Post
So guys, how do the characters know each others?
I don't know what's the starting situation, but if we're in a refuge, i'd say the others met Lukas there... I wouldn't say he's for teamwork if not forced...

SarahRequiem

First Post
hey ata, wizard released a preview of the forgotten realm book.

The Drow Race, Mageknight (i think thats the name) class (first 3 levels) and region benifit are introduced.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=rpga/news/lfrcharacters

Drow is basically the same as it was in the MM, but feel free to look into it. =)

edit: actually, darkfire was improved. instead of being +2 at heroic, +4 at paragon, +6 at epic, its now at +4, +6 and +8

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
For my character, the others could have met him when they were exploring the refuge or tunnels, he might be living there, and the group adopted him like a "useful but crazy" companion.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tragar would have been alone for a while, but sought out the group when the hunters started getting big. Unclear who he would have met up first. Volunteers? :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
is anyone else annoyed at enworld being either slow or not loading at all? I am. >.<
Its the new database backend: It stalls (so EN2 is either fast or slow). They're working on it, but our main sysadmin has been unemployed for a month so is a bit strained between doing this and trying to get a real job.

If anyone is a MySQL expert, you could take a look here.

Remove ads