8 years ago, the world ended... [4e]

renau1g

First Post
Tragar would have been alone for a while, but sought out the group when the hunters started getting big. Unclear who he would have met up first. Volunteers? :)

*Hand up* I'll volunteer, Solaris would've been in the forest (or dead forest now), did Tragar flee the city?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
*Hand up* I'll volunteer, Solaris would've been in the forest (or dead forest now), did Tragar flee the city?
Tragar was alone (probably underground) for his first seven years or so, coming out occasionally. Its possible they ran into each other when Tragar started foraging out for others to join with (after the hunters started growing in numbers).

renau1g

First Post
Tragar was alone (probably underground) for his first seven years or so, coming out occasionally. Its possible they ran into each other when Tragar started foraging out for others to join with (after the hunters started growing in numbers).

Perhaps he could come out to forage and Solaris could have entered the city for the same reason? Given that the forest was pretty much decimated, he'd probably struggle to find anything there, so the city would be the most likely place to find food, etc.

Zweischneid

First Post
Made a long post and it was lost.

Enworld is painfully slow and buggy to me all day. Its my second try to post this note and it takes me nearly 15 minutes to get to the page.

I'll try to update first thing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Remove ads