If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Wus happenin' ma hivas?

So I went out earlier. Mandy took me a mexican restaurant. Had three enchiladas. Two chicken and one cheese. It came with a side of rice and beans. I mixed ythe rice with the beans. It was pretty good. I got totally stuffed on dinner and though we got desert I did wolf it down and washed my throat with some Sprite. All in all a good meal. I just wish I could remember the name of the restaurant.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Holy Salami Batman!

This one famous sandwich shop, Philip's in Los Angeles was selling 10 cent French Dip sandwiches today to celibate their 100th anniversary. Course, what sucks is that even if I was able to go there today the line for their sandwiches was 3 hours long.

:confused: Thats a long-ass line.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
:confused: Thats a long-ass line.

What I'm wondering is if it was worth the wait. Sure the price of the sandwich is well worth it (since Phillipe's french dips are supposedly good) but I'm not sure I would stand waiting more then more then 45* minutes to get food from what is essentually a deli.

* I say 45 minutes because the longest I've waited at Pink's Hot Dogsin Hollywood before leaving the line was 35 minutes and that place is not even 1/4 the size of Philippes.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
What I'm wondering is if it was worth the wait. Sure the price of the sandwich is well worth it (since Phillipe's french dips are supposedly good) but I'm not sure I would stand waiting more then more then 45* minutes to get food from what is essentually a deli..
I don't care how good a restaurant is, I never wait more than 40 minutes for a table/to place an order.

Ginnel

Explorer
Don't wait for restaurants really only rides at theme parks around about an hour and a half is about right on a busy day but sometimes longer, ah Alton Towers gotta get myself over there again soonish.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Morning Hive!

I had a couple of unpleasant dreams. I had a recurring theme dream last night - trying to stop something from happening and having to do it over and over again.

Last night the thing I was trying to stop was some sort of creature coming in through a window - the weird bit was either I was Spiderman, or I was helping Spiderman. Not sure which.

Ginnel

Explorer
Heh dreams, now that my sleeping patterns have settled down again, at least the darker mornings are good for something, I'm getting less and less but the ones I used to get were the usual ones about women and stuff :)

All good harmless fun ;) Nightmares have no effect on me anymore and haven't for at least the last 8 years, if one of these bad dreams occur I wake up and go oh is that all? instead of crapping myself for the next few hours wondering whats happening in the dark.

Heh also what I do is when going to bed or to the bathroom in the night I usually keep the lights off I can find my way about quite easily if anything about something lurking about creeps into my mind I just tell myself to stop being stupid and continue without switching the lights on, but I try and do that with most of my fears, suck it up and get over it.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Dreams, yeah, I like my dreams. Although usually they are a mixed bunch of stuff from games and happenings of the previous days :D. Very interesting sometimes...

Nightmares, rarely have those. And when I do, they are more or less reliving the things I wouldn't want to remember from my past. Usually I don't even wake up to them as I quickly realize that they are not true this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads